Home

You are my one and only home.

They say home is not where you are from, it is where you belong. Some people travel the whole world to find it. Others, find it in a person.

In a minute, I asked myself "to what or to whom is my home?" and when it's a new day, I found it. I find my place in between your arms, in between your eyes and in between your heart. A bit of me want to erase it but I can still see vague of your love. And if there's one thing that I may tell you? I'll let it be "you are my home."  I never meant to depend on anyone, on you because I promised myself that I don't want to wreck myself, to ruin it, to destroy it by loving someone so much. 

But tonight, I realized that I need you, the way the earth needs the sun to see another day. I realized that I'll be needing you as the foundation beneath these walls, the bricks beneath the roof that sheltered me from any disaster. And when my home isn't here beside me, I see nothing but darkness, I'd lose my happiness. You're the home that came along when nobody wanted to be it, a place to gush my love into. 

And when someone wants to break it, I'd take you, anywhere.

I will take my home away from the disaster. I want to place my home to the place that no one could wrecked it again even if you are already falling apart. But I promise I'll try to fix you again.

If ever I couldn't and it turns out not fixable anymore then I'll just stay by your side, I don't care how mess you are because for me you're still my one and only home.

I'll stay, if your tears can fill an ocean then for you, I'll be a boat. This is the hardest best thing I've ever done. Remember that even with all the pain you've been feeling, I'll be there with you, dancing in the rain. One day this home will surely be happy and even if that happiness no longer includes me, I'd still be happy.  

I'll stay in this town, even if I am a stranger to this new city, things just flow and I'd rather flow with them than to lose sight of my home, I'll never ever stop looking for it. 

To you, my home.

                           Please be your own hero because everybody's busy to save themselves. I wish your happiness stays all the time just like I did. You're the only one who could throw me into a deep ocean and still, I'll be happy with it. We will see each other again and I hope one day you'll never question that I love you and you're my one and only home. If you'll stay by that time, I'll stay.

                                                                                                                                                                               xoxo.