Louis and Niall stood dumbfounded next to him, looking down at Harry laying sideways on the ground- rocking himself and screaming. None of us knew what to do. All I wanted was for him to stop.

"What the fuck is wrong with him?" Louis stood confused.

"Is he dreaming?" Niall ask.

"No he would've woken up by now if we was dreaming." Louis says back.

And like many times before, the realization hit me like a ton of bricks.

His anger medication.

"He's having a night terror!" I say in worry, knowing exactly what is happening now.

The doctor said a night terror is a scary state that the mind is stuck in between dreaming and real life. Harry is trapped in his own dark mind and can't get out. That explains the constant screaming and the fact he's acting like none of us are here. He doesn't notice any of us thee because he's not awake.

I slowly and softly place my hand on his shoulder, causing him to flinch but he slowly relaxed.

"Harry it's me, Amelia. I'm not going to hurt you baby. Please calm down for me." I crouch down to his head and whisper, now even knowing if this will work.

"He's going to hurt me!" He shouted.

"No one is hurting you Harry." I rub his back.

"No!" He screamed, making me flinch a bit.

"Amelia, you need to step away from him if he's having a night terror. He could be dangerous." Louis warned.

"Well I can't just sit here and watch him go through hell." I protest.

"There's nothing you can do. We just have to wait for him to ride it out. He'll stop eventually." Niall sides with Louis, but I don't budge.

No words could describe how awful it was watching someone you love, scream in terror while they in their heads were getting hurt somehow. The worst thing, was I couldn't do anything about it. No matter what I do, he can't hear me- he may not even realize I'm here. He's trapped between real life and a nightmare- his subconscious held captive in his dark mind.

He was shaking on the ground, staying curled up on his side as he screamed. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I watched him become so stressed, so terrified of what he was seeing that I couldn't.

I rubbed his back, not knowing if this possibly made a difference but didn't care. I couldn't see him like this, I needed to stop it somehow.

"Shhh.." I try to comfort over the yelling.

He just wouldn't stop moving somehow. His body was jittering and his muscles kept tensing. He was screaming his voice raw, and it's going to hurt like hell in the morning. He wasn't crying screaming, he was just screaming- and it was so hard to hear because I knew I couldn't stop him.

"Has he ever got a night terror before?" Niall asks while they still stand there, watching him on the ground.

"No but he just got a new medication and the doctor said he could get nightmares and night terrors in the beginning." I inform them while rubbing his sweaty back.