2.5

Auston waited for his girlfriend to pick up the phone. He was impatient and wanted answers. After the fourth ring she picked up.

"Hello?" Arizona said. "Hey Arizona" Auston greeted her. "Hi Auston" She replied. "I have a question for you and I just want you to be honest okay?" Auston asked. "Okay" Arizona said.

"Is there someone else in your life? or something like that? I see your instagram post and I read the captions and I can tell that it's about someone special to you" Auston told her. He waited for a reply but the line was silent.

"I uh, I'm not cheating on you if that's what you're thinking. It doesn't matter who the post are about okay? He isn't important, so just please drop it" She hung up the phone and sighed. Her voice had broke when she said he isn't important.

"He isn't important" That was the biggest lie. She knew that. He is important or he was. Tears welled up in her eyes. She didn't want to cry but she broke. Tears kept rolling down her cheeks and she didn't bother to stop them.

Tomorrow she thought. Tomorrow will mark 2 years without Noah. If you can take a guess Arizona didn't tell Auston about him. The only people that knew about Noah were Hayley, Cora, Quinn, Daniel, Morgan, and her family. She hadn't told anyone else.

Arizona's life took a turn for the worst when she was told that her baby had a disease. After that everything in her life went to shit.