2.2

Flashback

Arizona was now 6 months pregnant. Arizona's parents were very supportive about the situation and so were Noah's. She had stopped going to school and just did online classes.

Nobody at school knew she was pregnant and she wanted to keep it that way. The last thing she wanted was for everybody at school to call her names and say shit about her.

Noah was thrilled that he was going to be a dad. The baby boy wasn't even born yet and he loved him very much. Arizona felt the same way about becoming a mother.

Arizona and Noah headed to the doctors office for their appointment. They held hands as they walked into the building. They checked in and waited for their names to be called.

They took a seat and made small talk. Then Noah said "I can't wait to see our baby boy" Arizona looked at him and smiled. She replied "Me too" Noah kissed her on the cheek and their names were called.

They walked into the room and Arizona did her normal thing when she goes to the doctor. She laid down on the bed and the doctor walked in.

"Good afternoon Dr. Johnson" Arizona said. "Its  good to see you guys" She said with a small smile. "I'm going to do the normal routine and run a few test okay?" Dr, Johnson asked. "Sounds good to me"

After Dr. Johnson had gotten the test results she thought about how she was going to break the news. No parent wants to think that something is wrong with their unborn child.

Unfortunately Dr. Johnson was going to have to deliver some devastating news to Arizona and Noah. She turned the knob and opened the door.

"So i got your test results back," Dr. Johnson took a deep breathe then continued, "I'm afraid I don't have good news" She stated.

"What's going on? What's wrong?" Arizona said with fear growing inside her. Noah went to her side and grabbed her hand to try and calm her down.

"Your baby has type two osteogenesis imperfecta, it is a brittle bone condition. It's a condition where the baby's bones are breaking" Dr. Johnson explains.

It was at that moment, when Dr. Johnson said those words that Arizona's life went downhill.

•••

This is based off of Grey's Anatomy. I wanted to do a similar storyline like April and Jackson went through.