She's Into Me?-- Cambrina

Depuis le début

We all get our mic's and In ear packs before Sabrina goes into position, sitting cross legged on the rising platform. 

Camila and I rush off to the center of the backstage as we wait for our queue.

The announer says all three of our names before the music starts, and we see Sabrina slowly rising up.

"Oh my
Oh my
And Ive been runnin away
Why you been flossin' like gold ruby is watchin'
I know you talking its okay Ive got options
She tryna tell me but she dont know Im watchin'
One step above her Im freein' her like Cochran"

Sabrina sings, staying in her position as the yellow lit background shines against her bright skin. Camila and I cannot see her face, but we know she is definitely having fun.

As soon as Sabrina stops singing, Camila and I strut onto the stage, my arm around her neck loosely. Camila begins singing her lines and I bob my head with the beat.

"Heyyyy
It dont fase me
Im the same way
Cuz im the same way"

I pull away from Camila and spin around before skipping off to the side of the stage and singing the chorus.

"Im a liar
Im a cheater
A deceiver
Ima leave her
Wide reciever
50 meter
Come and steal her
I dont wanna see her
I said Im ready"

By then, Sabrina is off the platform and is hyping the crowd and doing her signature sway of hips to the beat.

As I sing I walk to center stage where the girls meet me. Camila and I kneel on both sides of Sabrina who stands just behind us while we all sing the chorus again.

"Im a liar
Im a cheater
A deceiver
Ima leave her
Wide reciever
50 meter
Come and steal her
I dont wanna see her
I said she ready"

That is when the dancers run out and begin executing the choreography behind us. The crowd goes wild as we join the dancers for a bit before I start rapping my verse.

~~~~~~

The girls and I decide to come back to my place after the Teen Choice Awards, and I am live streaming in my room.

"I honestly had so much fun tonight," I smile into the camera.

"Y/n we both have a question for you," I hear Camila groan as the two girls walk into my room.

"Im on live," I remind them.

"We don't care," Sabrina pouts, making me raise a brow.

"We can't both be your celebrity crush", Camila says as she sits on my desk in front of me.

"Yeah, you need to choose one of us right now," Sabrina adds before sitting on my lap.

I give them an 'Are you serious' look and they both just wait for me to speak.

"Uh- I- you . both are great," I stutter before Camila interjects.

"I like you Y/n. I know I should have said something sooner, but I cannot wait anymore! I want to be with you," she says.

"Am I being punk'd," I ask seriously confused.

"Forget about Camila for five seconds Y/n, I have liked you ever since our GMW days," Sabrina looks at me sincerely.

"Can somebody stop the fucking live," I ask seriously.

Camila rolls her eyes and ends the live.

"Can somebody explain to me why you two suddenly have feelings for me? Not that I am complaining though, because you both are hot as hell but I just don't understand," I sigh before running my fingers through my hair.

"First of all, lets get Bee off your damn lap because that is not fair," Camila pouts.

"Nuuuu," Sabrina says in a baby voice before wrapping her arms around my neck.

"My feelings for you are not sudden, the only reason we are bringing it up now, is because Camila and I discovered we both felt the same for you. It's better to know now, rather than hating each other because we both want the same girl," Sabrina mumbles.

"If I choose one of you, I would only be hurting our friendship! I cannot do that to us," I sigh.

"Wait, so you do like one of us more than the other", Sabrina's big blue eyes light up with excitement. I roll my eyes playfully.

"Listen, Y/n. When I was going through all my drama with Fifth Harmony, I got a ridiculous amount of hate! Sabrina was touring back then, you were the only one I could run to! You held me all night long, and made me feel like  I would actually get through it, and because of that I did! You are the sweetest, most caring, kind, and gentle person I know! How could I not fall for you," Camila says with her soft chocolate eyes tearing up slightly.

To say I felt nothing for Camila was ridiculous. Those nights I spent with her made me feel something for her as well. I never look at her the same as I used to. Now I am always admiring her and everything she does. Like how passionate she gets over things, and how her smile radiates through her face, even her eyes. 

"Y/n we first met on set. I saw this cute girl, sitting by herself, waiting for the cameras to start rolling. You looked so sweet and innocent. Befriending you was the best decision of my life! The more I got to know you, the harder I fell because nobody ever treated me like you did. You listened to me, and that meant everything to me, it still does. At first I thought I just really wanted to be your bestie... Then I started daydreaming about kissing you, touching you,  making lov-"

"NO STOP IT RIGHT THERE," Camila exclaims as she pry's the blonde off my lap.

Shit. Sabrina fantasized about doing all that with me? I thought I was the only one...She was my first girl crush. I always think about taking on cute dates and bringing her flowers. I love cuddling her because Sabrina and I always had a connection. I never actually dared to tell her I really liked her. I didn't want to creep her out! Never would I have imagined she liked me too. I really do like both of these girls a lot.. I have no idea what to do!

"I-I need some time to think things over," I breath out.

Pt.2? Also Keep requesting babes!!!