“You look nice,”

“I know, I just need a tie,” she mumbled while shaking her head I pointed to my closet.

“There is one in the closet its red and blue,”

“Thanks, I will have to leave to get some flowers then I’ll come back,” she said from the closet, I actually just wanted her to knock and talk my mother into this relationship or at least make her accept it.

“I’ll try my best after all the ladies do love me,” I laughed despite my nervousness, she grinned in triumph before coming over to me, she kissed me before moving towards the window.
“I’ll see you in 15 minutes max, if I don’t come back I’m either dead or I ditched you,” My face fell at the ditch me part which only caused her to laugh.
“I’m kidding, I can’t ditch my fiancé.” She winked as my heart fluttered at the word fiancé.

“Just go hurry up please,” I whined she kissed my cheek and climbed out my window. When she was gone I sat on my bed. My parents weren’t up yet which I was grateful for because last night the arguments were horrible and I felt bad because I caused all of it. My parents never argued sure they had some small altercations but it was nothing compared to last night. Especially my mother I could hear her shouting at him about how it was his fault. I wiped my eyes before my tears could spill over. I didn’t want to cause all this trouble with them I’m hoping that Ash could help me.

(Ash POV)

Flowers check, tie check, gum check, nervousness check, empty bladder check, moist lips check and award winning smile check.  I raised my hand and dropped by my side again I was standing in front of Gabriel’s house nervous and I’m sure I was sweating. I’ve been out here for almost 5 minutes. I was nervous and afraid, I’ve never introduced myself to a girls family before much less tell them that their daughter was gay, I didn’t have time to plan anything like I had wanted, so now I’m standing here with my stomach in knots and sweaty palms. I reached out again and pressed the door bell, which was so much easier than knocking like I had been trying to do for the pass few minutes.  I swallowed as the door opened. her father was standing there with a frown on his face, I think he looked kind of pissed off, like he would take a gun and put it to my head.
“Hello Sir,” I said after mustering up some much needed courage.
“Come in,” he moved out the way and I walked in pulling at my collar, he guided me to the living room where Gabriel’s mother was standing.
“Sit down,” I handed over the flowers to Mrs. Smith and sat down watching as she threw them on the chair in disgust. I sighed I kind of knew this was going to happen, I stood up again and ran my hand through my hair.

“I want you to stay away from my daughter,” Her mom started off while glaring at me.

“Susan be quiet I’m doing the talking,” I swallowed at the anger behind his voice I couldn’t tell if it was directed at me or her “we know everything that’s has been going on,” I nodded hearing footsteps come down the stairs.

“I’m sorry for lying to you two about Gabriel and I, at first we were just friends but I started to like her it didn’t really work out in the beginning, but then she finally gave me a chance. I fell in love with her and I will most likely love her forever, I know you two are probably against this, but I really do love her and I will treat her right, I would never do anything to hurt her or put her in harms way.” I paused her mother still had that disgusted look on her face I would have rolled my eyes at her but I was trying my hardest to win them over.

“You’re hurting her by being with her,” He mother stated cutting in.
“Susan shut up and let her finish,” I smiled gratefully at him.

“I don’t know if you felt this before but your daughter makes me happy, she makes me feel funny inside and she makes my heart speed up every time she laughs or just smiles at me. I love her and if you don’t want me to be in a relationship with her, I would have to say no. I respect you two as parents, but I respect Gabriel’s wishes more because as of 4 months ago she became my priority in my life and she will always remain my number one so if she’s happy with our relationship them I’m happy and if she isn’t I will try my hardest to make her happy if that means being her slave I would gladly volunteer,” I was about to say something else but her mom stood up.