Chapter 14.

Annie's POV:

Monday.

I walked into school with a huge smile on my face. I walked to my locker to be greeted by Johnny. His head was down and his hair was a mess. "John?" He looked up at me and once again he was crying. God what is Kenzie doing to this boy. "I'm gonna kill her I swear" he grabbed my arm and pulled me back "Annie, its fine I'm fine maybe we just weren't meant to be" I sighed and embraced him in a hug.

We walked to first lesson together in silence. Not a bad silence more of a comforting silence. "See you at lunch" John smiled and started to walk of "wait" he turned around as I handed him my pack of tissues. He slightly laughed and then continued walking. I smiled and walked into English. I sat in my seat and grabbed my folder from my bag. When I lifted my head up Hayden was running through the door. "Sorry I'm late sir-" He said out of breath "I had a meeting and forgot I changed classes." The teacher nodded and told Hayden to sit down. He walked past me smirking. I rolled my eyes and smiled playfully as Hayden took his seat two rows behind me.

Lunch finally rolled around and I met up with Johnny. Hayden had football practice at lunch so it was just me and Johnny. "Annie can I ask you a huge favour" I raised my eyebrow setting my Doritos down. "Um now because your my best friend and you want to see me happy-" "John spit it out" "Can you pretend to date me to make Kenzie jealous?" He quickly said. I looked at him confused "what? You want me to be your fake girlfriend?" He nodded nervously as I sighed loudly. "John you know how good me and Hayden are now. I finally forgave him and if he finds out he's going to be so upset" I rested my head on my hand "I know but I just can't see myself without Kenzie. I would do the same for you Anns" he asked making his eyes go big. "Ugh fine, fine" he got up and hugged me tightly.

It was finally the end of the day and I waited for Johnny outside school where he said Kenzie would be. Soon Kenzie came round the corner and sat on a bench grabbing her phone and ringing someone. "Psst annie!" I turned around and saw Johnny behind a tree. "When I say go we're going to walk right in front of that bench" he said indicating to where Kenzie was. I nodded unsure but just did as I was told. "Go" John grabbed my hand and we walked in front of the bench. I let go of his hand and faced him. Kenzie hasn't seemed to notice so Johnny grabbed my hand again. "When she looks kiss me" my eyes went big and I backed up slightly. "What? John come on" "now" before I had time to say no his lips were already on mine and a loud gasp came from behind me.

I new exactly who it was and hesitantly turned around. There Hayden stood shocked. "Hayden I can ex-" he shook his head and started to walk away "Hayden please" I grabbed his arm spinning him to face me "really? Just as we were starting to become close. Just as I admitted to myself that I liked you" I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and slightly smiled "you like me?" He sighed "that's not the point annie. Why were you kissing Johnny" I turned around to see people were staring "can we please talk about this at mine?" He stood thinking for a second before nodding unsurely. I sighed and we started the walk back to mine. God what has Johnny done.

A/N- thank you to @jeeperznutz for the idea! Now I defiantly think this boy is going to end in the next chapter because I simply do not have anymore ideas. If you guys have any ideas for a new story please let me know !! 💗