Chapter 13.

Hayden's POV:

Sunday

I grabbed my car keys and ran out the door quickly  jumping in my car. Soon I arrived at the park and found an empty bench and sat down waiting for Annie. I started fiddling with my fingers until I heard Annie's voice. "Hey" she said awkwardly, sitting down opposite me. "Hi" I took and deep breath and began to explain as she sat and listened.

"So the boys dared me to ask you out and if you said yes they would pay me. Of coarse I didn't know you were going to say yes but when you did they were shocked. They then told me I had to break your heart after. I had no idea I was going to fall for you as much as I did. I regret it so much Annie I really do. It was a stupid stupid mistake and I seriously need some new friends. But please can you forgive me?" She lifted her head up so her eyes met mine. "You'll like johnny, he's actually really cool" I tilted my head confused. She giggled "Yes I forgive you" I jumped up from the bench and grabbed Annie swinging her around. She laughed as I put her down "I'm so sorry okay. But do you think we can start fresh. No money no reputation just you and me?" She smiled and nodded.

I intertwined our hands as we walked along the beach talking and laughing. "You know what I fancy?" She asked tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. A habit of hers. "Hmm ice cream" she giggled and smiled "Yep let's go" I chased after her as we made our way to the ice cream shop.

We sat down at a booth and ordered our ice cream when Matt walked in. I put the menu up to my face but Annie had already spotted him. She started to get up when I grabbed her arm "it'll be quick I promise" I nodded and let her go over. "Matt is it?" Annie asked making Matt turn around "yeah what do you want?" And without even answering Annie slapped him round the face causing everyone to gasp. "That's for being an ass hole" "and that's for betting money on a girl you dick" she said pouring her ice cream on his head" I laughed as Matts face grew with anger. Annie walked back over grabbing her bag "well shall we go back to mine?" I nodded confused on why she did that but also proud. No one has ever gone up to Matt or defended me like that. "Annie?" She turned around to face me "thank you" she smiled and placed her soft lips onto mine. I was taken back at first but happily kissed back. We let go and smiled at each other as our cheeks flushed pink. She held my hand as we made our way to my car "movie night?" I asked opening the car door "movie night" she said putting her seatbelt on then flashing me a huge grin.

We arrived at Annie's to be greeted by her mum "mum this is Hayden" "nice to meet you mrs Leblanc" she smiled at me "please call me Katie" I smiled back at her as Annie led me upstairs. The whole night consisted of movies, snacks and laughs. I never expected Annie to forgive me but I'm glad she did.

A/N- this is such a rubbish chapter gosh but I'm running out of ideas for this story 😂