Chapter 9.

Annie's POV:

Friday morning

I woke up to a call from Hayden. I swiped accept and put the phone to my ear sleepily
H- hello
A- hey what's up?
H- want a lift to school this morning ?
A- yeah I guess so
H- okay I'll text got when I'm at yours
A- sounds good see ya

I pressed end call and placed my phone back on charge to get ready. Today was the day of the party I stupidly agreed to go to. Well more like Hayden made me but I just accepted. After I got out the shower I got changed and applied light makeup. I grabbed my bag and phone and waited downstairs for Hayden. I made myself some toast and sat on the couch to enjoy it. Soon there was a knock at the door. I grabbed my bag and opened the door to see Hayden smiling with his hand out for me to take. I happily took it and made our to his car.

The whole car ride consisted of Hayden's terrible song choices and me laughing my head of. Once we arrived at school Hayden gave me a kiss on the forehead and walked over to his friends. I soon saw Johnny sitting alone on a wall so I decided to join him. "Hey john" he looked up at me with blood shot eyes as if he'd been crying. I didn't say anything but embrace him in a hug. "She dumped me, I thought we had something special" I squeezed him tighter and looked at him "Johnny she doesn't realise what she's done by dumping you. Your an amazing guy and anyone would be lucky to have you I can promise you that" he smiled at hugged me again. "Can I walk you to lesson" I asked giving him my hand which he gladly took "I would like that thanks Annie" I smiled at him and we started walking. We laughed and joked around the whole walk to lesson and if felt nice to have him back.

Lunch soon rolled around and I was quick to meet up with Johnny. We found a table and sat down to eat our food when I saw Kenzie walking over. "Just a heads up Kenzie's walking over" He hesitantly turned around but quickly turned back. He looked at me unsure of what to do until Kenzie began to speak. "John can we talk" I was about to get up and leave when Johnny looked at me as if to say "stay I need you". I nodded and sat back down pretending not to listen. "Sure go ahead" Kenzie took a deep breath and Johnny fiddled his fingers whilst I sat there awkwardly "listen I made such a huge mistake okay, 
I don't know why I broke up with you I guess it's just I'm feeling a bit stressed at the moment and well your to good for me john" he shook his head and grabbed her hands. "Don't day that I'm not to good for me we dated for a reason Kenzie and that reason was because we liked each other. We found a way to make each other smile and laugh." She nodded and embraced him in a hug. I smiled and decided it was my que to leave.

"Woah hey stranger" Hayden said stopping me from falling. I chucked and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Where are you of to?" "Oh we'll Kenzie and Johnny were having a moment so I decided to let them enjoy it" he nodded putting his back pack back on. "Oh your still coming tonight right?" Shoot. "Oh right yeah um about that I-" "Annie?" "Ugh fine are you picking me up" he smiled "you bet 8:30 see you soon" he said with a wink and walked away. I sighed and slid my back down the locker leaning my head back. This better be a good idea.

A/N- another update teehee 💗