Chapter 45

Nawal's Pov

I was awakened by a glass of cold water, not for drinking purpose but thrown in my face. Anger seeped into me, but looking at Aadil it all vanished away and was replaced by fear.

He grabbed my arms harshly and pulled me, still not removing his hold. Pain consumed me but he would not move a bit, rather he did the unexpected. He pushed me on the couch in such a way that I lost my balance and fell on the floor. There was a table beside the couch, my knee got scratched by the corner of the table.

After pushing me, he left the room again. What does he want? Why can't he let me live in peace for a day? What did I do to get anger into him? But guess I am not going to receive any answers for them.

I got up and went towards the stand to grab my towel and wipe my face. My hijab had got all wet, I'll require to change it. I walked towards the wardrobe and picked another hijab and covered my head properly.

Walking back towards the room, I cannot again go and sleep in the bed. Guess he does not want me too, I can't afford to get wet again. The best option for me is to sleep on the couch.

When I was about to lay on the couch, Aadil entered. "Don't you have this much sense? Use your brains. Who the hell is going to clean the bed?" He shouted. I stood up abruptly and walked towards the bed and pulled off the wet bedsheet and kept a new one. Once done with this, I stood there waiting for him to give me orders.

He grabbed a pillow and threw it on the floor and laid on the bed, showing that he owns it. He then switched off the lights using his mobile.

Getting no more orders, I picked up the pillow to sleep on the couch but it was snatched from my hand and thrown back on the floor.

"You cannot understand anything right? Sleep on the floor, you belong there. You are not worthy of even sleeping on the floor but I cannot find anything worth you." With that said he walked away.

Right, I am not worthy of anything, anyone. Why am I even at the place where I do not belong to. I am just a useless piece of trash worth nothing.

I settled myself on the floor with just the pillow. Way back in Saudi, I and Aziza had to share one pillow and one blanket. At Least my parents thought us worthy of a blanket. Well, not worthy as I had to earn that blanket by burning myself using an iron.

That heat! I can still feel it. The heat of the iron from a distance and then purposefully getting it close to my arm and burning it. The cruel laughs of them, I can still hear them ringing in my ears. Along with my scream and Aziza's cry! They did not even spare my baby sister, she had to witness all that I was going through. Alhamdulillah, now she is away from all of this.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Aadil's Pov

All that Nawal is going through, she deserves it. I trusted her, but what did I get in return? betrayal! She knew how important that project was for me. What not did I do for her,  her health was deteriorating, I employed Naushin to help her out.  I tried my best to give her all the facilities but see what I get in return, nothing but treachery.

Everybody in this world is nothing but traitors. They seem to be innocent but are very clever. I feel the drama they did back in Saudi was all false. Or else why would Nawal give away all the money to Mr. Isa willingly. according to all the financial report, Nawal is the only one to be blamed. she has used me to the worst, but no more! She has forgotten about who she has messed up with. I will not leave her easily. It's not about money, I can make millions easily but this is about my trust that she broke, she has to repent for this.

Currently, I am laying on the bed, though whatever she did with me, still I cant just ignore her sobs. I've switched on the AC at low temperature due to which it is cold in the room. Yet I won't get up to help her out. Let her be in whatever condition she wants to be. If she feels cold she can ask for a blanket, I ain't-a stone-hearted person.
But guess her ego is more, anyways not my concern.

Its been three hours, yet sleep ain't consuming me. I got up and walked towards her holding an extra blanket. I bent down to cover her up. Her face has tears dried up and her hijab has loosen up with hair showing. Have a grip Aadil. Do not forget what she did! I laid back slowly not wanting to wake her up.

•○●•○●•○●•○●•

I woke up due to an alarm ringing. Upon noticing whose it was I lay back. Nawal got up and went to the washroom, guess for doing wudhu.

"Mr Sheikh, please wake up its time for fajr. Mr Sheikh!" She called me out. I stood up soon and walked away to do wudhu. Once i came out, i saw two prayer mats kept on one she was and other was empty, guess thats for me. We offered Salah together.

I remember my olden times, Ammi used to wake me up and as usual i had my dramas in the morning to wake up. But once she went away, i had to take care of my timings all by myself cause none were there for me. Me alone. Today, after a long time i got someone to wake me up. Yet this is only for a short time. I do not have to get attached to her in any manner.

"Aziza baby, its already time for fajr, wake up jaani, i've already prayed. You are late, baby get up, do not sleep again okay? Allah hafiz." Nawal spoke on the phone, maybe she is waking Aziza up.

She walked towards me and stood infront of me with her head bowed down she spoke, "thank you for the blanket Mr -" before she could complete, i broke her bubble up.

"Eh, i've not done that for you, but for myself. You see, i cannot afford you getting sick and lying all day long and me, working. Moreover, you are not allowed to fool around. So, save it!" With that said i walked back towards my bed to have a short nap before being off to work. I heard her sigh and walk out of the bedroom.

□■□■□■□■□■□

As Salam Alaikum

Finally Aadil's Pov! Is his behaviour justified? And what are your thoughts about his feelings?

How did you feel about this chapter?

Lastly, there is a new story comming up, guess on which character? Those who guess the right one, the next chapter will be dedicated to all of them.

And before signing off, i have one good news, basically major good news is for me and a part for you all also...re-exam for foreign centres is cancelled due to which i do not have to give my paper again and by that i'll be much more frequent in giving updates.

Until next time,
❤😘