Chapter 19

Third person's POV

Having Mr. Aadil at their flat, left three of them having different feelings. On one side there was Aziza who was very excited to spend time with him, after all he had fulfilled all the brotherly duties for her.

Then there was Naushin, who had just met her arrogant boss today and have got not soo good image about him.

Lastly Nawal, the most confused one at this point of time. Unable to handle her tears she ran away to her room. There she sat on floor, leaning towards the wall, having her knees bent towards her chest. One could see her dried, tear stained face. She was continuously staring the ceiling of her room. Unknown of the presence of someone in the room.

Seeing Nawal walk away from the kitchen, and in no time see her disappear away, Naushin knew that something was not right with her. She walked straight away to Nawal's room to know the reason of her action.

Looking at her, seeing nowhere, she tip-toed towards her and sat beside her. She lightly tapped her shoulder, which in return she flinched a little and looked at her.

"What are you doing here Naushin? You had to be down with them, helping them out!" Nawal asked Naushin.

"I could also ask the same to you. And why are you sitting here in such a way? It seems as if you have came to a funeral!" Naushin wanted to ask her reasons for her tears, but thought it was not a proper time for asking her so.

" Nothings. Just remembered some bitter past moments. Anyways, let me freshen up a little then come out. Give 5 minutes. Okay?" With that she walked towards her washroom.

Naushin had decided not to push her now about today but will make sure she will not be again in such a condition. Well she had already began treating her not only as a friend but also as an elder sister. Now if your sister is broken infront of you, won't you go and console her and know what is going on in her mind and heart?

                        •○●•○●•○●•

Aadil's POV

Though I told Nawal I'll be at her place within 30 minutes, I guess it would take me more than that. Well can't leave my work pending for the next day.

Within 1 hour I was done with my work and decided to pack up. Before reaching her place I need to think how to apologies her.Why this has to be so difficult? I mean a simple sorry can do, but the way she behaves, doesn't seem to me that she is going to accept it.

On my way to her place, I stopped the car at a gift shop. I searched for approximately 15 minutes to find something appropriate. Well gifts were not seemingly matching with my situation and moreover me getting gifts for someone is way too new thing for me. So you can't judge me based on it.

Finally I decided on one thing and asked the shopkeeper to pack it up for me. Well I guess I'll get something for my sister too. But what? I guess its better if she decides what she wants, rather than me just simply picking up stuffs. So, I decided we all will go somewhere out and get her stuffs. For now, only this packed gift for Nawal.

Within no time, I reached her place, parking my car. I rang the bell and waited for someone to open. Well, I did not have to wait much as Aziza opened it soon.