Chapter 22

Third person's pov

They had rushed Aziza to a nearby hospital. Currently waiting in the waiting room at the emergency section of the hospital, Nawal was sitting on the seat leaning against the wall, waiting for the doctor to give out some information.

Naushin, not knowing how to console a person in such a situation, was sitting beside her, keeping her left palm on her right shoulder and trying to sober her down. But she was also no less into tears. Though it had not been long enough meeting Aziza, she had got a storng bonding with her.

Aziza was such a happy-go lucky girl. May what ever be the situation she would face it with utmost bravery and would get through it with a smiling face.

Aadil wandering across the room, hoping to recieve a better news. He did not have great memories associated with hospitals. But wished to get news about his dear one.

Soon their wait was over, as they saw a doctor approaching them. Nawal stood soon as she saw the doctor and rushed towards her as if she was going to miss something important.

"Doctor, could you please say how Aziza is?" Nawal said as soon as she reached towards the doctor, trying to control her emotions. She didn't wanted to break infront of everyone. She literally was dying inside. But her tears said something else. They poured out all of her emotions.

"See Miss, currently she is under observation. But as much as I've noticed till now, it seems like she has got an internal injury due to glass shards. Earlier we thought she just had external bleeding but our team has gut feeling that there is something more to it. So we need to still look into the matter." The doctor explained Nawal just the partial truth. As seeing her condition anybody could say she is way too attached to Aziza and would not be able to handle the news properly. The doctor looked around and saw Aadil standing with such eagerness in him to know what's happening.

"Are you related to the patient, Mr?" She asked looking at Aadil standing few steps away from them.

"Yeah I'm her brother." He said it without any single thought. Not blood related, but their bonding was much stronger than those.

"Could you please follow me?" With that the doctor left, giving no choice to Nawal to go against it. Aadil followed him to where ever the doctor was taking him. Nawal knew something is wrong. She had the feeling it wasn't going to turn out good. She saw the hesitation in doctor's eyes, as if she was debating to tell her or not. She looked back at Aadil making fast moves towards the doctor. Doctor could have asked Naushin to come with her right? Why Aadil though? She immediately removed these thoughts from her mind. All she wanted to know was how is her sister and when she can meet her. She prayed to Allah numerous times to keep her little sister safe.

°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°

Aadil's POV

I came out from the doctor's cabin. I can't believe what the doctor said. She is a teenager! How this little girl have this? How can I tell Nawal? Oh god. I can't handle this. Imagine poor Nawal's reaction. No. I can't tell her. Not now. I have to be strong for her, for my sister. I saw Nawal walked towards me asking about Aziza's condition. I took deep breathes and kept my poker face but I can't. She is giving me weird looks on how I'm looking. I opened my mouth to say but words are not even coming. Looking at her is breaking me from the inside.