chapter 1

"YOU GUYS NEED TO LEARN SOME RESPONSIBILITY" JYP yelled at us, "sorry sir" We bowed.

Bambam and yugyeom were playing around in the living room, and Jackson was standing in front of the TV and yugyeom shoved bambam into Jackson, and Jackson shoved him back, and yugyeom shoved bambam and Jackson into the TV and it smashed and broke and young Jae freaked out and called for me, and I called JYP, and now we are here.

"You guys better be sorry, learn some responsibility" He hissed at us, "how" Mark asked, "go adopt a puppy or something" He said, "no we have coco and bambams cats" Young Jae said, "get a child than" JYP said, "Ew kids" I said as he shrugged, "a girl, about 15,should be good for you guys" He smiled and bid us goodbye as we bid him one back, as the door shut bambam looked at youngjae and shoved him on the couch, "I'll go get a child" Jin Young suggests, "I'll come with you" I smiled as we walked out of the dorm.

Haley

"All girls 15 and older please come downstairs" I heard miss woo yell, I turned up the community iPod we have at this place and finished dancing to fire by BTS.

"Don't go in there" I heard but I ignored, the door slammed open and the music turned off as I saw two men standing at the door with miss woo.

I bowed, "sup" I asked "I asked for all girls to come down" She said, "I must have not heard you" I lied as she rolled her eyes, "you dance really well, can we see it again" One of them asked, I shrugged and turned the music back as Mic Drop by BTS came on and I danced along to it.

Once I was done and I turned to them and miss woo turned the music off, as they clapped, "do you like BTS" The other asked as I nodded, "you know GOT7" He asked, "I know some of there songs, not all of them, I like BTS more so" I nodded, "so you don't know who we are" The other asked as I shook my head no, as they nodded, "okay so, why don't we all go down stairs and meet the others, sense you meet this brat, let's go meet the other fine ladies we have" Miss woo smiled at them, "YES, let go meet the other fake, and annoying whores we have down stairs, that will try to fuck your pretty little faces off" I smiled as they snickered, "Haley, what did I say about language" Miss woo said, "it's all about how you use it in the sentence that's why I can't say go to hell, I have to say, miss woo is hell" And she got really mad and went to slap me, I flinched waiting for her to hit me, "excuse you" She said as I opened my eyes and saw one of the boys holding her arm, nd the other one was coming towards me, "I think we will take her, go get your stuff" The one next to me said, I touched my pockets and grabbed my jacket, "done" I said, "not even a toothbrush" He questioned, "the girls, flushed it down the toilet this morning" I said as we walked out the room "not any other clothes" They asked, "they threw them in the trash two days ago" I said as they looked at miss woo, "why didn't you tell me" Miss woo asked, "I did, multiple times, but you were so drunk, you didn't care and flipped me off" I said as she looked at them and they raised an eyebrow, "where do we sign" One of them asked, "you and Jin Young can sit in the car, and I'll sign the papers, and we will go shopping" The guy said I nodded as Jin Young and I walked down the steps, he started going down but I jumped on his back, and we walked down the steps and out of the door like that, we went to a car as he set me on the hood of the car was we waited for the other guy.

"Are you gay" I asked as his eyes widened, "no why" He said trying to sound cool, "cause you and him, like you guys live together or friends or what" I asked, as he looked around, "he's my member, we are in a group, GOT7, I'm Jin Young, that was JB, or jaebum, and there's bam bam yugyeom, Jackson, and mark" He smiled as I nodded, JB came out of the place with an paper in his hand, "what's that" Jin Young asked, he handed it to him and he read it, looked around JB, and then at me, "are you okay" He asked as I nodded, "what's your name" He asked, "Haley, why" I asked, "do you feel like hurting anyone" He asked, "no, why are you askin me theses questions"I asked, " Miss woo said to put handcuffs on you at night, do you know what that is about" He asked, "nope" I shrugged, "can I see that paper" I asked reaching for it, Jin Young folded it up and shoved it in his pocket.

"Let's go shopping" JB smiled, "I felt uncomfortable with them now and got off the car hood and got in the backseat, we made small talk while JB drove to the store.

Once we got there JB and Jin Young had a group of girls around them, I got between the seats on the floor and grabbed a jacket that was back here and put it over me, I heard the girls saying really dirty things to them and stuff, I peeked through the jacket and saw the girls we're still there, I went back under them and waited, the was a phone ringing in the car, I looked over at the boys and saw Jin Young looking at the phone through the window, then he looked in the backseat and didn't see me, he looked around the car and at the parking lot, the girls started to move away so Jin Young opened the door and picked up the phone, " Hello.... Yeah..... Yeah.... Yeah her names Haley, I believe she's 15 somewhere like that...... Yeah.... No, make sure no one is to loud when we get home, we are going shopping...... Because she's.... She's not crazy..... She's had a bad past..... No don't bring it up..... Just ask her simple things...... She killed someone...... "Once he said that I threw the jacket off of me " I DID NOT" I screamed.