Juliet smirked. "You sound like you're trying to seduce me. I'm giving you another chance. Go."

"Sit with us," Cheshire said, with a small smile, looking like she was really concentrating on nailing it.

"You look constipated."

"Sit with us," she looked even more determined.

Juliet examined her for a moment. "Hm. Okay. I approve. Now," she leaned on the table using her elbows, "tell me why you want me to sit with people I barely know."

Cheshire bit her lip worriedly. "Uh. Well. We're best friends with your brother, Nathan!" She said, as if that was a great reason.

Juliet laughed coldly. "You're just making me want to avoid your table even more."

Nyssa pursed her lips. "You and Nathan don't get along?"

"No."

"Oh. That's sad," Cheshire commented sadly.

"Just tell me why you're here," Juliet demanded, annoyed.

"You looked alone," Nyssa replied.

"Thanks. Will that be all?"

"And you're Nathan's sister?" Cheshire offered.

"And I seem to tolerate your presence," Nyssa said finally.

Juliet stared at Nyssa. "Huh. Well." She looked around the dining hall briefly. "Which table is yours?"

Cheshire pointed to a table in the exact centre. In front of everyone's face. "That's our table."

Juliet laughed incredulously. "No."

Nyssa smirked as Cheshire's eyes watered and her bottom lip quivered.

- 5 minutes later -

Juliet sighed wearily as she settled in her new seat. Cheshire smiled at her sweetly, her eyes a little red and Nyssa couldn't stop laughing.

Nathan looked annoyed. Two more boys sat at the table who looked at her with a little interest. One looked more interested than the other. She guessed that was Cain, the infamous playboy.

Cheshire later introduced herself as Marie Thomas after she finished crying and blubbering.

Marie was scarily similar to Marina...

Juliet tried to snap out of it. Just because Marie looked a lot like someone from Juliet's past didn't mean they were the same.

"Juliet," Marie started brightly, "this is Nathan Ashton."

Juliet raised an eyebrow. "I know. We're related."

Marie blinked and blushed. "I forgot he was your twin."

Juliet sighed dramatically.

Nathan simply rolled his eyes.

The softer looking boy stared at her curiously. "You and Nathan?  Twins? He hasn't really mentioned you. But you two do have very similar features. I'm Adam Camden, by the way," he added.

"Of course we have similar features. We are twins, after all," Nathan answered flatly, as though this information bored him greatly.

"I'm Cain Andersen," the flirty looking boy said. He grinned, showing two dimples.

Juliet examined all of them.

Marie Thomas had short, strawberry blonde hair and big blue eyes. She was a little short, and very pretty. She looked so much like Marina that it nearly hurt to look at her.