I looked at her, listening carefully to what she's telling me, "When I arrived, I tried calling her but she won't answer. So, I decided to enter the house and soon, I spotted her in the kitchen, in the dark. At first, I kept on talking and she won't utter a word but she keeps on mouthing me something,"

"When she pointed her fingers to look down, my eyes looked down the floor and saw two large shoes. So I figured, there's an intruder,"

"Trevor," I whispered to myself.

"I was panicking inside so I told her that I'll buy some pepperoni pizza," She said as I gave her a questioning look.

"Why the hell are you going to buy a pizza while Trevo—I mean, the intruder is in the house?" I asked angrily as Amelia looks at me with a questioning look.

"Trevor? And no, idiot. I didn't really order pizza, I wish I could've. But, I called the police just to let the intruder think that I'll be buying a pizza," Amelia says as I nod my head.

"Sounds reasonable," I told her as she rolls her eyes at me.

"So, after I called the police. I walked towards the kitchen but she wasn't there anymore. Then, I saw the man and Hailey heading towards the back door. As a familiar guy pulls the trigger of his gun, shooting me at my leg as I scream in pain. I saw him punch Hailey on the floor as she blacks out and as the guy continuously drags her body outside the house."

"It was fucking Trevor. He's the only one responsible for everything on what's happening to Hailey and..." I paused as I realize something, "Hailey's mom!" I said as I look at Amelia wide-eyed. "I need to go find them!"

"I think Hailey has her phone with her. You can track her phone and you'll be able to find where they are," Amelia says as I look at her.

"Thank you," I said, "I'll call you when we find her and if she's safe and sound, just rest for now. Noah will be here to take care of you and don't worry about your parents because Noah already called them to inform them about what happened to you."

"Alright, thank you. Please be safe and I hope you find her, alive," Amelia said as I stopped in my tracks.

"I will do everything to find her and I won't stop until I find her," I said as I twist the doorknob to open. I walk out of Amelia's room and ready to walk outside the hospital to start my search.

I stopped first in my tracks to start tracking down Hailey's phone. Her location is always on, so, hopefully, this will be easy for them to track down. Once my phone made a "ding" sound, seeing that I already tracked where they are, I continue walking outside.

"Dude, where are you going?" I hear Noah say as he stops me by grabbing my bicep.

"To find Hailey and to kill Trevor," I said as I look at Noah with a hint of madness in my eyes, by just saying Trevor's name is making me mad at him even more.

"Do you need back-up?" Noah asked and I look at him with a serious look, thinking about what he said. I might need some back-up for this, just to keep everyone safe but Trevor, dead.

"Yeah. I'll text you the plan," I told him.

"Alright, bro. Be safe!" He said as he pats my shoulder as I start running towards the parking lot, where my car is parked. I unlocked the car and hopped in as I put the keys to the ignition.

Please be safe, Hailey. Stay alive for me because I love you until my last breath.

***

Hello.

Sorry if I haven't updated last week because I was too busy, helping to pack our luggage and when we arrived at our destination, I was so jet-lagged. Plus, I wasn't connected to my aunt's WiFi.

Also, I can't add the dedication to you guys on the dedication bar because I am using my phone for the update.

But, here it is. I hope you guys enjoyed reading, don't forget to Vote, comment your thoughts and Share this story with your friends.

As always, Carry on and Happy Reading!~

-The Author