Once the nurses and doctors rushed Amelia into the operating room to remove the bullet on her leg, I sat down on the chair and waited for her. Praying for her safety and praying for Hailey's safety.

Although, on the other hand, my dad and I have no idea where Hailey's mom is at. It's kind of sketchy to see her leave earlier without giving me or my dad a heads up on where she's off to. I hope she's safe too.

After waiting for a couple of hours for Amelia to finish the operation, a doctor leaves the operating room. He removes his surgical mask as I stand up and walked towards him, "Are you the patient's family?" He asked.

"No, I'm her friend," I said, "What's the news?" I asked as he looked at me.

"We successfully removed the bullet from her leg. She's in good hands now, she just needs to rest," The doctor said and I nodded my head. "I'll be giving you some prescription for the medicine that she'll be needing."

"We'll be transferring her to a room for you to visit. For the mean time, you may either go home or stay with her. I'll just head in my office to write you the prescription and I'll give it to the nurse in the pharmacy for you to pay for her medicine and I'll be back to check on her over an hour or so when she wakes up."

"Alright, thank you so much," I said as the doctor leaves my sight. The operation doors opened as I see Amelia lying on the bed as the nurses push the bed towards a room.

"Take a rest first and we'll talk about what happened," I said to Amelia as she nods her head without uttering a word. I watch them enter a room as I walk off towards the pharmacy and ready to call Noah regarding Amelia's health.

I watch as Noah came rushing towards Amelia's room to give Amelia a hug. She embraced Noah as I roll my eyes at the both of them.

"Are you feeling any better?" Noah asks as he puts a strand of Amelia's hair on her ear as she nods her head and gave Noah a reassuring smile to let him know that everything's alright.

"So, tell me. What happened back at Hailey's house? Why were you there and why is she there?" I asked as the both of them looked at me. Amelia rolls her eyes at me as I gave her a questioning look.

"Clearly, after you, two lovebirds fought. She thought it would be best to stay away from you because of what you said towards her," Amelia said as I gave her a weird look.

"What I said about her and Caleb was true," I defended myself.

"What she's telling you is true. What you're spilling out of your mouth is false because you are accusing her of something you don't really know about. She doesn't like my brother, my brother likes her. Caleb was the one who kissed Hailey and she rejected Caleb for you. You just don't want to listen to her and you guys really need to start listening to each other's opinions."

Amelia said as Noah shakes his head. I looked at him annoyingly as he looks away from me, "Right," I said, "But, what happened?" I asked. Noah stands up from the chair beside Amelia as he kisses Amelia's forehead.

"I'll go get some drinks, you guys want any?" Noah asked as we both looked at him. "Water for me," Amelia says. Noah looks at me, waiting for me to respond.

"I'm good," I said as he nods his head and heads out of the hospital room. I look at Amelia as she sits up comfortably on the bed, looking at me. "I texted her earlier and she told me that she was at her house. I told her that I was going there and she told me that the front door is open and that I'll just call when I arrive."