-Soundtrack 46-

Depuis le début

"Same here!"  Finn said.

"Would you please come out! They already have a reunion tayo na lang ang kulang!" they heard Silver.

"Fuck off! Pierce!" they hear a woman voice.

Peru nagulat na lamang siya ng basta na lang siya hinawakan ni Kai sa siko at pinapasok sa loob ng sementeryo.

Her heart beat faster. Pinagpawisan na siya ng malamig at di niya alam ang sasabihin at gagawin basta hinayaan lang niya ito.

Then they stop on someone's grave.

"What are we doing here?" she manage to ask despite the invisible lump on her throat. Then her eyes read the name.

"Alister Ricaforte" nanlamig siya sa nabasa then her tears fall down like a falling rain in the sky it is unstoppable.

"You knew her?" Kai asked.

"Bakit siya may libing dito?" she asked ignoring the people that near them.

"Because she died on fire 17 years ago. We decided to have her a descent grave in order for us to visit her on her birthday or any day we want to" Kai explain. She can't see clearly because of her tears as she knelt down and touch the tombstone.

"How do you knew it's her?" tanong niya.

"Because she's wearing her crescent moon gold necklace" Kai continue to answer her.

Napailing siya habang umiiyak. All along nandito lang pala siya.

"You knew her Summer?" Kai asked in low tone.

Tumango siya. Then she stand again and face them. One by one she stared their faces. Quell Eldea, Nix del Pierro, Silver Ortega, Finn Rivas and Kai de Cuesta.

"I know Alister very much but you got the wrong information" she said.

"What do you mean?" Eldea asked.

Her heart beat faster again. She felt her knees are wobbly but she contain her self from falling on the ground. Five pair of eyes waiting for her to tell the truth.

" I...I...am Summer Alister Salazar Ricaforte. Calebb, Pierce, Gabriel, Phoenix, Saint" she saw how their faces turn pale.

"What the fuck!?" mapanabay na mura nilang lima at ang pagsinghap ng kanilang mga asawang kasama.

Then she turn to Kai.

"Saint I'm so sorry...all of you I'm so sorry I don't know. I really don't know that I matter all of you" she said before she ran away.

As she ran fast away from them her head was in chaos.

Why? How?

Until she heard a car coming on her way napahinto siya para iwasan ito peru huminto ito sa harapan din niya. Kai get out from car.

"Running away from us again Alis huh?" he said as he walk towards her.

"Saint..." napa atras siya ng isang hakbang.

Then he give her a sad smile.

"You are alive all along" he said.

"I'm sorry..." napayuko siya.

"What game are you trying to play with me Alister? or Summer. Fuck I don't even know how to address you" Kai said as he lean his back on the hood of his car.

"I don't have any game Saint"

"Now calling me Saint so you are Alister now huh?" he smirk.

Di siya sumagot napayuko siya ulet.

"Why do you keep the truth Summer? It's been what 4 years since our path cross again? Why? I don't understand. Is it a part of your plan to make me fall in love with you? You did not forgave me just yet?" she can sense the bitterness of his voice that is why she raised her head.

"I don't know Alister matter Kai. Sino ba ako noong high school tayo? I was called as Ms. Campus Pimple. I don't comb my hair nor brush my teeth daily. I'm still coping up with my depression that time. Then it happen. You guys happened. Alam ko naman na ginawa niyo lang iyon para makagraduate ka. Para mapatawad kita. Even sometimes I feel all of your concerns are genuine peru sino ba ako Saint Izekaia de Cuesta? Sino ako para mag ilusyon na maalala nyo pa ako? I am just an ordinary girl passing by in your almost fairy tale status" mapait siyang ngumiti.

Kai just stare at her voiding emotion again.

"Then sino ang sinabi ng mga bombero na ikaw na namatay sa sunog sa apartment nyo?" Kai asked.

"It's its...Tita Sarrah...di ko alam paano peru nagising ako sa isang public hospital noon. I asked who brought me there sabi nila isa raw ako sa mga biktima na dinala doon dahil sa sunog. I stay there for almost a week kasi wala akong pambayad. I suggest to help clean the floor to pay the bill. I tried to go and see Tita Sarrah but the news devastated me knowing no one survive. She is the only family left. Nalaman ko din na inilibing in mass grave ang mga bangkay na walang mag claim. " she explained what really happened.

"But she got your necklace" he said.

"Yeah. I give it to her after graduation as a gift and I wore the Silver necklace you have now" she said.

"Hop in I will take you home" Kai said at di na siya nakipag talo pa wala siyang pamasahe na dala.

*****A/N****

We must not forget what is true love. A heavenly love from the Almighty Father. In this Lenten Season we must open our heart to the goodness of our Saviour.

**********

2 chapters to go Epilogue na!