-Soundtrack 12-

-Izekaia-

~Present~

"More..." utos niya sa bartender na nasa kanyang harapan agad naman itong tumalima.

Liyong liyo na siya but he don't care. Mapakla siyang napangiti.

What the fuck did just happened?

Nangako si Gail. She promise that when he will going to meet her family they already knew. Kaya nagulat siya at nainis ng mag sinungaling ito sa pamilya nito.

Because of what happened it bring back his past.

His hatred and bitterness of family.

Until he found himself in front of Gail's grandparents house.

He was pressing the doorbell non-stop and when a uniformed maid came out it was a Filipina judging from her looks.

"Sir..I'm so sorry you are not allowed to enter" sabi nito.

"Please...please pakiusap gusto ko lang makita si Gail" halos kalampagin na niya ang gate ng bahay nito.

"Pasensya na Sir kabilin bilinan po na di talaga kayo papasukin." sabi ng kausap niya.

"I begged you please....I just want to see her. I think I will lost my sanity" he tighten his grip on the cold metal.

"I'm so sorry Sir, I just follow orders" the servant look at him with an apologetic smile.

He laugh bitterly and nod.

"I understand..." mahina niyang sabi.

Laylay ang balikat niyang pumasok ulet sa kotse at sinubukang tawagan ang number ni Gail peru out of service ito.

He called another number again.

"Hello Nix? Are you still here in Cali?" agad niyang tanong.

"Yeah..." humihingal na sagot nito he cursed twice the bastard seems having fun this time.

"Meet me at Vertics now" he heard a panting curse on the other line before he drop the call.

I

t was three in the morning and he haven't sleep yet, his drunk and his brokenhearted.

He already expected that he will come first than Flynn.

Umorder siya ng umorder ng alak hanggang di na niya maimulat ang mata.

"Fucking life!"

****

He felt his head was being hammered hundred times. He grunted!

"Hangover moron?" boses agad ni Nix ang narinig niya pilit niyang binuksan ang mga mata.

"Don't state the obvious!" nakapikit ulet niyang sagot.

"Your welcome asshole, after you interrupted my business last night and drag your ass out of Vertics when you can't merely stand up" sabi nito.