-Soundtrack 46-

-Summer-

She don't know if she will going to thank Silver or not because in the fist place ito ang dahilan kaya di siya nakapunta sa conference meeting. Mr. Tan is very estatic upon knowing that she is a friend of Silver Ortega which is not true they are acquaintance but not a friend. Pati past relationship niya kay Kai ay inusisa pa.

She is busy on her laptop when someone barge her door.

"Maam Summer I tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen" Kate said worriedly.

"Don't worry. You may leave us now Kate" she dismiss her and as soon as she is out of sight napadaku ang tingin niya sa mukha ni Izekaia.

"What can I do for you Attorney?" pormal niyang tanong rito.

He take his hand away from his pocket and her heart jump out from her ribcage as she saw what he was holding.

"Care to explain? Why you have this?" madilim na ang mukha nito.

She unknowingly touch her neck and found out that the necklace is gone. Fuck! But she settle for what she think is the best.

"It's not mine! I don't know who own that!" she is not good in lying but this time she need it.

Umarko ang kilay nito.

"Not yours? then this must not also you?" sabi nito at inilabas ang laman ng envelop nitong dala ang larawan niya noong graduation niya wearing that necklace.

Sukol na siya! Ano pa ba ang idadahilan niya.

"Okay. that's mind care to return it to me?" she said di siya tumayo nanlalamig ang buo niyang katawan and she's thankful enough that her voice didn't crack up.

Kai expression unreadable as he walk closer to her and lean his face closer to her. She can smell his manly perfume and his mint fresh breath.

"Who are you Summer Villaver?" he said deeply and she swear to god she felt the cold blood run down to her spine.

"What do you mean?" she asked pretending she is not affective from him at all.

"Don't play on me Summer, I am not good as an enemy" napalunok siya sa paraan ng pagtitig nito sa kanya he is too different from Kai she used to know. He's eyes didn't reflect emotion at all it is all empty.

When she didn't say a word she yelp when he turn to her and carry her. Kita pa niya ang panlalaki ng mga mata ni Kate at ng  iba pa nilang nadaanan. But no one dare to talk everyone step aside by the look on Izekaia's face he is murderous.

"Just put me down I will walk and go with you" mahinahon niyang sabi peru ng parang wala itong narinig mas hinigpitan na lamang niya ang paghawak sa batok nito.

He drive his car fast. Until they rich on a familiar destination napansin pa niya ang isa pang sasakyan na naka park din doon. Nagulat pa siya sa marahas na pagbukas ng pintuan kaya bumaba na din siya then another three car came. When she turn her head to the first car nakita niya ang paglabas ni Eldea at ni Adi mukhang mugto ang mata ni Adi.

Then the red car door open revealing Finn and as he open the passenger seat they saw Carizza. The white car revealing Erin and Flynn mukhang galit na galit ang mukha ni Erin and the blue car reveal Silver while trying to pull a woman inside his car in gentle way at mukhang nag tatalo pa ang mga ito.

"What are you all doing here?" Eldea asked.

"To settle things, Erin was in berserk mode when her friend told her I brought a bouquet of flower last time and she didn't receive it" Flynn said.