-Soundtrack 39-

-Izekaia-

Nalilito siya sa inakto ni Summer. Does seeing him with a high school memory hurt her that much?Hindi naman niya girlfriend si Alister kaibigan niya ito. She is silent the whole time and in deep thoughts kahit kinakausap niya ito ay minsan lang ito kumikibo.

Wait does she know Alis?

Dahil sa iniisip ay napatapak siya sa break the car made a loud screeching sound. But before she can drift the car his phone rang. It was Iesha's calling kaya sinagot niya ito.

"Yes..." he inquired.

"Sir...sir...si Maam Iesha po" a panic voice echoed on her ears. His heart hammered faster.

"Why? Where is my sister?" he was holding tightly to the steering wheel.

"Sir isinugod ni Sir Thunder sa hospital kasi po na abutan po niya nagpakalunod sa bathtub" and the next thing he did was cutting the line kinain na siya ng sobrang pag-alala na hindi niya naitanong saan hospital dinala ang kapatid.

Shit! Iesha...Oh God please save my sister please!

He is anxious  that he was driving fast like death was after him.

Una niyang naisip ang Rodriguez Medical Center dahil nandun ang doctor ni Iesha. Bukas na niya iisipin ang mga speeding and traffic violations na ginawa niya.

He arrive at RMC at dumiretso siya sa E.R.

"Where's Iesha?" his voice echoed the place.

"Sir Kai the doctors are helping her already" one of the nurse told him.

"I want to see my sister!" sinubukan niyang maglakad peru may humawak sa braso niya.

It was Quell who hold his arm.

"The doctors are already doing their best to help Iesha let them do their job stay still don't make a scene here" mariin na sabi ni Eldea marahas niyang binaklas ang braso nito.

"She is my fucking sister Eldea!" pabulyaw na sabi niya kay Eldea.

"My man abogado ka di ka doctor. All  we can do now is to pray" Flynn tap his stiff shoulder.

He blink a lot of times at napahilamos ng mukha gamit ang palad niya. Nanghihina siyang napa upo sa isang upuan doon habang kasama niya si Nix at Quell.

"Kai..." agad siyang napatayo when Adi approach them.

"How is she Adi?"

"Ligtas na siya we will transfer her to the suite after a series of test" he was relief from what he have heard.

"Kai kausapin ka ni Jade sa office niya" napatango siya at umalis na para puntahan ang Psychiatrist ni Iesha.

Tatlong katok muna bago niya narinig na pinapasok siya sa loob.

"Jade..." tawag niya sa babae magka edad lang sila nito at kaibigan niya ito classmate din niya noong high school.

"Have a sit Kai" turo nito sa upuan na nasa harapan. When he was settled already nagsalita na ito.

"Kai...I will tell you honestly, Iesha is not in good state again she already have a series of depression na tinatago niya sa iyo" Jade told him.

"I thought she's fine already" di siya makapaniwala sa narinig.

"Well based from what happened she's not. She overdose herself in sleeping pills and sleep in the bathtub she is trying to drown herself Kai" Jade explain napahilot siya sa noo niya.

"Peru bakit niya gagawin iyon Jade" naguluhan niyang tanong.

"Problems Kai. There is something Iesha didn't tell you"

Napasabunot siya sa sarili niyang buhok.

"For now Kai lets not upset her I suggest you will stay on her side until she will be totally fine. Our support is what she really need right now" Jade said truthfully.

He bid her goodbye and proceed to Iesha's room nandun na si Thunder, Quell at Nix. Iesha is peacefully sleeping on the bed.

"Thanks" he uttered to Thunder.

Tumango lang ito.

"Kuya we need to talk outside" mahinang bulong nito sa kanya.

Sinundan niya ito palabas na nakakunot noo.

"What is it?" agad niyang tanong.

"Kuya, Iesha is in trouble kaya ko pinuntahan sa inyo peru iyon ang naabutan ko" Thunder said seriously.

"What do you mean Thunder?" nalilito niyang tanong.

"The 2 companies which you let her handle was in debt Kuya."

"What?!" he couldn't believe it!

"There is a failure of investments and failure of productions Kuya. Iesha hide it from you she instructed the accounting team to forge the report that has been submitted to you and aside from that Kenrix is engaged maybe that is the last straw causing her to resort suicide" Thunder explain.

He felt the weight of the world on his shoulder.

Gusto niyang manhina sa kinaharap na problema but he couldn't for Iesha. He can't fail her sister.

"Thanks Thunder" he tap his shoulder and about to turn his back to him when he pull his shoulder and offer him a manly hug.

"You are not alone with this Kuya we are here for you always" Thunder said before he let go. Tumango siya rito at bumalik sa kwarto ni Iesha.

He had to think which comes first  and what he should do.

When his phone rang and see that it is his executive secretary he answered.

"Ranz what is it?" he choose to have a guy secretary aside from Ranz is very efficient he won't seduce him. That's the perks of having a guy secretary.

"Boss, the sole witness for Ramirez case has been shot and died on the spot on his vacation house in Bulacan" napapikit siya gusto na niyang sumabog.

Fuck!

"Thanks Ranz" binaba na niya ang tawag nila ni Ranz and call Carlos Rodriguez.

"I need the expertise of your company to get what they took from me" he seriously said.

"Okay as usual" sagot nito at binabaan na din siya ng tawag.

He let out a deep sigh.

Then another hand tap his shoulder.

"Wag mo sanang kalimutan pare nandito pa kami" Rivas said with Silver on his side na tumango lang.

Iesha stirred and all there attention focus at her.

"Kuya" she called.

"I'm here Iesha princess I am always here" he hold her hand and she goes back to sleep as she heard him. He kissed her temple.

He need to do things step by step and Iesha would be the top priority of them all.

••••
A/N

Bakit parang inubos lahat sa chapter na ito ang problema ni Kai isang bagsakan lang bes?

Hi Kai! Okay ka lang ba dyan?