-Soundtrack 44-

-Summer-

She was restless. Because today is a conference meeting with the head manager and she is fucking absent. She got out from the house and look for a boat to take her back to the city. Peru wala talaga mukhang mga hayup lang ang kasama nila sa lugar na ito at ang leader sa mga hayup na iyon kasama niya nasa loob ng bungalow.  The island is beautiful but it seems that it was preserved walang iba siyang nakita kundi ang bungalow at ang masukal na kakahuyan sa likuran na bahagi. Which she found creepy.

Nang wala siyang makita para makaalis sa islang iyon ay naiinis siyang bumalik sa loob at pumasok sa banyo. The problem is she don't have any dress nakapantulog lang siya.

"Breakfast is ready" his baritone voice filled in the air.

She turn to him with a death glare. She is terribly mad at him. He ruin her job now. What possibly she can tell to her general manager Izekaia de Cuesta kidnapped her? Katawa tawa ako nun! . His really good in messing her. First her heart now her job what else this man could do beyond messing her damn life?

"save that later Summer let's eat you are grumpy when you're hungry" he said and he is out of her sight.

She rose at her feet and follow him. Di na siya nakipagtalo pa. She is silent for the whole time kasi pag magsasalita siya she can't control her anger. Her thoughts was all about the conference meeting and her presentation. Malamang pa sa alamang bukas fired na ako. Gusto na niyang maiyak sa inis. She heard that the boss is going to be there too kaya pinaghandaan niya iyon ng maayos.

"You wanted  me dead right now"komento ni Kai she pretended she didn't hear him baka masaksak pa niya ito ng tinidor.

After the lunch hinayaan niya ang itong maghugas ng plato. She still figure out how to get out from this freaking island.

Naupo lang siya sa isang red sala set sa sala nakatitig sa  butiki na nasa kisame.

When she felt him standing near her.

"What now Kai?" tanong niya di parin niya ito nilingon.

"Summer...I...I.." he seems lost for words to tell her.

She sit properly and look at his eyes and damn him! He still have the effect of drowning her senses even by his stare.

"Anong I..?" kunot noo niyang tanong masking out the fast beating of her heart. she miss him so badly and thinking that they are just alone in this island made half of her heart flutter in excitement but she immediately dismiss that thought. Masakit umasa lalo na sa mga taong paasa!

"I am sorry..." he said.

"For what?"

"For everything...I am a terrible man Summer and I'm sorry for hurting you bad" he said without breaking their eye contact. She can tell he mean everything he said by the look of his eyes.

"I already forgive you before. But I can't forgive you what you have done now! I have a presentation this morning with the big boss and you ruin my job. God I am so fired!" nahintatakutan niyang sabi. She can't lose her job!

" I' am so sorry..." hinging paumanhin ulet dito.

"You will be forgiven if you can find a way for me to get out from this island" sabi niya at iniwan ito para pumunta sa tabing dagat.

One hour pass. Mainit na ang simoy ng hangin at nakasilong lamang siya sa lilim ng punong niyog.

"The speedboat will be here in less than two hours" he said as he stand behind her.

Tumango lang siya.

She can't do her presentation anymore but she will try to explain her general manager or to the CEO even it means begging them.

Nang masyado ng mainit sa labas ay pumasok siya sa loob. There she saw Kai sitting, facing at the ocean he seems in deep thinking that he didn't noticed her.

Dumiretso siya sa kwarto at ini on ang aircon mabuti na lang may generator ang lugar na ito she decided to lie down on the bed to wait for the boat to come. Until she didn't noticed she drift to sleep.

Napabalikwas siya ng bangon ng nalaman niyang nakatulog pala siya. She immediately get out from the room to see if the speedboat has been arrive.

At napahinga siya ng maluwag when he went to the shore she saw Izekaia talking to a man and a speedboat was tied on a coconut tree.

Wala naman siyang babalikan sa bahay kaya nagmamadali siyang lumapit sa mga ito.

"Ito na ba ang inaantay ko?" she immediately asked Kai as they noticed her presence walking towards them.

"Yeah..." Ka answered.

"Let's go Kuya" aya niya sa lalaking kausap ni Kai.

"Wala pang lunch si Kuya Ernesto. I will cook first before we will leave" Kai said and start walking. Sumunod na lang din siya dito. Pakiramdam niya ang lagkit lagkit na niya nakapantulog lang naman siya. She won't take the pleasure of taking a bath tapos ano makahubad lang siya the whole time? No way! Wala din spare clothes ang bahay na iyon. She was scratching her neck because it is very itchy. Hanggang may nakapa siya sa ilalim ng damit niya and to her surprise isa itong higad. Kaya pala nangangati na siya.

Kai is cooking for lunch as Kuya Ernesto was sitting on the sofa while she was inside the room scratching her neck. Pulang pula na ito kahit ang pisngi niya ay meron na din.

The door open. Kaya napatalikod siya tinanggal kasi niya ang tatlong  button pajama niya to scratch her skin.

"Let's have lunch now"  Kai said.

"Susunod na ako" She said trying to  button her dress.

"Summer what are you up to?" tanong nito and to her surprise he pull her shoulder to face him at nalalaki ang mata nito ng makita ang mga pulang marka sa mukha niya leeg at pati na sa dibdib mabuti na naisara na niya ang dalawag button.

He look in panic.

"What happen to you Summer?"

She bite her lower lip.

"Makati talaga ang mga higad" she said but to her surprise Kai scope her to his firm arms.

"Teka...uy" niyugyog niya ang balikat nito.

"Mang Ernesto emergency! Hurry up let's go now!" sigaw nito at itinakbo siya sa speedboat.

She rolled her eyes

"Okay lang ako Kai, pulbo lang mawawala na ito!" sabi niya sa nagpanic na nilalang.

"Shut up! Summer..." he hissed worriedly and continue walking fast.

When he deposit her on the speedboat ay tumakbo ito pabalik sa bungalow and when he returned with Kuya Ernesto he lean down to pick something in the sand and shove it on his pocket.

Ang overacting naman nito!