The Other World

"I over heard her say his name, it's Damon. Damon Shussel was apparently an ex of y/n when they were in high school. I know that after having a talk with his parents. Another important clue was that ," Claire went on as she pointed at a picture of the mans face that killed you. "But there has been killings around the town, more demons I'd assume. I'm just curious on what made it start and why. Do you think it's Asmodeus?"
"I wouldn't be surprised with the sudden action of demons. With Asmodeus in charge, being stronger than Lucifer, I'd assume Asmodeus sent them to find Lucifer," Sam said as he examined the board.
          "What do you think Asmodeus is planning? There has to be more than getting rid of Lucifer and I'm curious if y/n murder was even an accident. From what I've noticed from research around the area, it seems only certain people have been plucked: hunters. Big and famous ones too. I'd assume they would've got us if y/n didn't jump in the way, he would've killed us three quickly. But it seemed as if he was stationed there, waiting. He also seemed surprised to see her and he tried protecting her.
          "Do you think that he thought she wouldn't care? That she got to a certain power to forget us? I don't think it's possible. He probably tried to kill us off or wound us enough to get away. Y/n then got in the way and had us distracted so he fled. Now we just wait to see if Asmodeus killed him off for failing the mission. Also guys, we can't forget the fact about your mother and Jack in the other world. We need to focus on one thing. Hate to sound like the Scooby gang, but we need to split up. Dean and I will worry about Y/n, Sam and Cas will focus on getting Mary and Jack from the other world. We'd be able to get things done quicker... hopefully." Claire said as she examined our expressions, probably hoping that we'd agree.
          "Cas and dean gathered some materials to make it to the other world, still short but they're almost there. Should just be a matter of time when they collect everything else," Sam said, agreeing with her idea by just reading through his lines of wording.
          "Then it's settled, now we just need to inform Ca-SHIT!" I never get to finish my sentences because of Cas popping in unexpectedly.
          "Claire informed me already about her plan, I too agree and think it's a good idea. Sam and I will head out in the morning to get the rest of the ingredients. Dean, Claire, you will just be looking around at other mysterious killings and demon sightings. Do not do anything reckless," of course he had to look at me with that sentence, it was as if he read my mind on what I wanted to do.

Suddenly a thud came from the main room, Sam and I hurried over to find two men: one bloodied and the other dragging him.

"Ketch," Sam said as he held out his gun.

"Hey, no. It's alright. I noticed you needed a few things that I've got now. Arch angel grace," he said we then got a good look at the man beside him... Gabriel.
Gabriel used to be your favorite angel, you'd get to play pranks on him and screw around with others. He always made you laugh, but then we sadly missed him, murdered by his own brother years ago.
"Come on, lets get the stitches off his mouth," Sam said as he lightly grabbed Gabriel, pulling a knife out to cut the stitches.
          "Gabriel, do you remember any of this happening?" I asked worried and curious. 
          "Asmodeus," he said quietly, his voice rough.
          I  wasn't surprised, but at the moment that wasn't my job. I had to find how to save y/n. She never deserved to die.

          We finally had everything we needed to get to the other dimension. Hurriedly we put it together. I was angry that Ketch wanted to help, but I couldn't stop him. We hurriedly tried to find where they may have hidden Jack and my mother, so far no luck.

          That was until we found a bridge with a group of people walking across it till half way. There were four people... or things, with a bag to cover their heads. After a few seconds of being in thought, one of the men were shot without hesitation. He took the other three bags off to see a poor man, then....
                             Charlie.
          I was in complete shock, confusion, but the last person made it even harder to focus and breathe.
          The man took the bag off the last captive. It wasn't just someone.
                              You...