Not Exactly What You Call "Date Night"

**Deans POV**
I cared for her. I loved her. What I've done is nothing I can take. Nothing I can hold back. I've been through so much. But whenever I'm without her. I can't control myself. I slammed my door shut. I walk over to my mirror and look in it. Hating what I see. I couldn't hold in my anger anymore. So I unleashed it.

**Normal POV**
I can't hurt him more than I already have, you thought to yourself as you say in a bar/strip club "hey, how much would I have to pay you to go up there" a very repulsive man probably in his 40's said. "That's very sweet but I am for free. But not on stage. How about... Something more private" you said with a smirk. You wore a black skin tight dress and heels. You and the strange man walked into another room. You reached behind your back and quickly sliced him. The only probably was that he grabbed your hand before you could finish him "now sweetheart. What I was that for? Sorry but, no blood, no call" he said with a grin "a hunter. Should've known it." You spat.

After a while of talking you noticed the man looking out in the main room. "I will be right back" he said and hurried off. You ground when he pinned you to the wall with a dagger. You hurried out and hid. Wondering who he was talking to. You went over to a corner booth that was kinda hidden and put some shades on so they wouldn't really recognize you. You found out who that person was. It was Dean. That disgusting skank was helping Dean. As you keep watch you feel a presents near you. You turn your head to see... Ty? "Tyson what are you doing here?" You asked a little curious and confused "what a man can't get laid. Even though I'm happy to see the most amazing girl sitting in front of me. What brings you here?" He asked "came here for a drink and the next thing you know I have a dagger to my neck. Now I'm watching." You said

"Winchester let me guess. Had a hunter target you then take you to him aye?" Ty said with a smirk. Tyson, a few years older than you, but that's the look of his vessel he took over. Ty is a demon. You and Ty met when you were with Crowley and Rowena in hell. Ty and you got close but not too close like Dean and you used to be. Speaking of Dean, there's a women behind him, touching his face and chest and... That's when you got seriously jealous.

A women behind Dean touched his chest and even went lower

A women behind Dean touched his chest and even went lower. Dean didn't stop her. You clenched your jaw and took your shades off. You turned to ty that was sitting next to you know and you kissed him. Your hands on his cheeks, brining them to your lips. He didn't hesitate to kiss back. Ty really liked you. But he would probably hate you if he found out it was over jealousy. You pulled away and your eyes widened. "S-sorry haha" you said in embarrassment "don't be" he said and almost kissed you back but only to be dragged away from you and onto the wall "why you kissing her" a man growled "she's mine! You don't touch her! You don't kiss her! You don't even look or think about her!" The man continued and then started throwing punches at the man. When you finally got out of shock you looked up to find Dean punching Tyson. You quickly got up and jumped in between them. "Stop!" You yelled as you stood in front of Tyson and facing Dean "stop" you said almost in a whisper.

The next thing you can comprehend is you on the floor. Tyson shoved you away and started throwing fists at Dean. His eyes, they were black. "Tyson!" You screamed and pushed him away "go" you growled at him and he did so after glaring at you. You turned and walked out, not even thanking or saying sorry or even looking at Dean.

When you walked out the other hunter grabbed you. You quickly turned. And sliced his throat "don't touch me" you growled as his body fell. You started to walk off and to your car but a hand grabbed you. You turned, about to slice this mans neck as well but stopped when you noticed it was Dean. "What do you want" you said as you unlocked your car "y/n... Please... I'm sorry..." Dean said as he grabbed you again, this time around your waist.

"Who was that?" He asked "Tyson. My best friend. If he didn't leave sooner you would've killed him. Just like you should be killing me for killing your friend over there and because you hunt my kind. I'm don't me hurting you but obviously your not done hurting me. I left because I loved you and I was afraid that if I staid I would hurt you because I'm a demon." You said, tearing up. "Y/n... No, you have never hurt me because you're a demon. And you never will. I'm sorry I'm still hurting you. Jennifer over there... We used to be together but she wouldn't leave me alone when I told her to go. I'm so sorry." Dean said and pulled you into a long tight hug. You weren't sure if you should be sad or happy that you're in his arms, once again, hoping it lasts forever.

But not everything lasts in a happy ending.

You laughed softly, hugging him back. You must admit. You missed Dean. A lot. "Was that drunk you fighting or were you still pretty sober?" You asked looking up to his beautiful face "I don't get drunk anymore. It's almost impossible for me" he said and you both laughed "y/n" Dean said and lifted your head up "I might sound selfish. But I want you. I want to have you as mine. I want all of your kisses, all of your smiles to myself. I want you in general. I don't want anyone else to have that such amazing person. I need you..." He said and kissed you softly. You smiled "I promise" you said and softly kissed I'm back. You ignored everything around you.

You ignored everything even the screaming and sirens going off because of the dead guy laying on the street I killed "we better go" I said with a soft laugh "I'll follow you to where ever" I said "hotel? Get some rest then in the morning head to the bunker?" Dean asked and you nodded. Completely forgetting about the leviathans and everything that you had plans with Rowena and Crowley.