Rogue

"Now you have a choice. Dean here cannot leave the trap as he is a demon as well. So you know what that means. If you don't let me go, then Deano will get to see his brother torn to shreds by something invisible, or in my case, a hell hound. Now choose."

Dean growled in defeat. "Dean no! We are not going to let her go!" Sam said not wanting to give up because he was trying to come up with ways to stop this. "Sam. Open it. If you don't you die and well both be stuck in here. Trust me this bitch gives me some weird vibes." Dean said as Sam slowly broke the Devils trap. Right away you left the vessel and immediately left the vessel, got back in yours, and teleported to the boys in just a matter of seconds. "Y/n?" Dean said confused, but yet stunned. "Deano! Good seeing you again babes. Next time clean the cuffs. Dry blood doesn't feel good on the skin," you said with a grin on your face. The boys eyes widened in realization that you were the FBI Agent that was possessed. That's when the room feel like into complete darkness. You shut the giant door to were they held the demon. You trapped Sam and Dean Winchester. 'I think I deserve a pie now at the least. I did capture the boys.' You said as you walked out.

**Dean's POV**
"Are you fucking kidding me!" I yelled in anger as my younger brother, Sam, looked for a way out. "Calm down for once and just look," Sam said to his other brother. "You know I would look if I could fucking see through the darkness!" I growled in frustration. "Okay well the door won't budge. Anymore ideas?" I asked, right as something popped into my head. "Cas! Cas get your feather ass down here!" I yelled in anger as I waited for him to come.

**Normal POV**
You decided why not stay in the bunker for a while longer to see when they get out. You turned to see Charlie, Castiel, Kevin, and Mary, all tied up on chairs. "Now, tell me. Who is the darkness and where is she?" You asked as Dimitri came up from behind the guys. "Hey! What do you think you are doing!" He jumped over to you and attacked. Just as it was planned the other got out of their trap and so did the Boys. "Exorcismus, Te-" Sam started and you knew that was your cue to leave, but for some reason you were stuck. "Wh-what did you do!?" You said worriedly as you tried to teleport away. "You honestly thought I was going to join you, y/n? Heaven doesn't like you. I don't either. I demise you. Now I'd like to get this over with quick and easy." Dimitri said as he walked over, he was about to drive the angel blade into you, but that's when Dean, with all his might, pushed Dimitri as far away as possible. "Sorry Cas." Sam said as his hand hit the Sigil, sending the two angels far away from the bunker. You collapsed to the ground, to many things happening at once.

(Sorry it's been soooo long you guys, but this is as much as I got to. I've been pretty busy with many things and my apologies. Hope you're enjoying 'The Devils Little Game' . )