The Painful Truth

"I'm Darrell Truman and this is Andrew Y/L/N" I said and the policeman just nodded, giving us permission to get in quickly "Sa-Andrew-Andrew you should just drive the impala to the Sioux Falls hospital" I said and he nodded, doing so. 'Only time I'm going to let him drive baby' I thought and we were quickly escorted to the Sioux Falls hospital.

**normal POV**
The ambulance drove probably around 80mph on a street with a speed limit of 40 or so. Dean sat next to your dying body in the car, holding your hand close, kissing it softly. His warm lips softy brush against your pale, smooth skin on your hand. "Y/N, please... Oh please wake up... I know you can do it... I know you can. You're a strong, young women who can't die now. " Dean whispered in your ear softly, his voice shaking with sadness and fear.

Dean jumped when the doors immediately opened and pulled you out of the car and into the ER. Dean followed but only to be stopped at the doors of the ER. "Sir. I'm sorry but you can not go in" a doctor said. She had black long hair, brown eyes, fair skin tone, and she looks like a happy person. Dean sighed and sat down in a chair near the window.

~time skip~
Dean was awoken by his phone going off. He quickly answered it. "Hello?" He said, his voice rough and still a bit shaky. "Dean it's Sam. I found out more of the cra-" Sam said but cut off almost instantly before he mentioned what has happened "Sam I don't care... I only care if she's okay and if that son of a bitch that hit her is in trouble" Dean said "Dean that's the thing. I found out more about it and who the man was. His names Christopher Rogers. He's a senior from Pierre, South Dakota. When I found the Semi he was in I found sulfur." Sam paused "demon" Dean said it for Sam. "Yes. The demon possessing him must have something against Y/N." "Well then let's go kill this son of a bitch!" Dean said and stood up "I already have him down here with Bobby and I. We're asking him questions and why he did so. He said it was an order from someone but he won't say who. We tried and tried but he wouldn't spill so we called Cas. Cas didn't know either so we tried Crowley and he's trying to see who" Sam said and stopped talking to get a breath "Dean, Y/N is a hunter."

"Her fathers name was Y/D/N (your dads name) Y/L/N. He was a famous hunter and he was pretty damn good at it too. He would always hunt with Bobby until a hunt with Y/N and him. They went after a demon, just the two, when he killed the demon it caused a fire, burning the whole building down. Y/N was trapped but some how made her way out." Sam said and paused to see how Dean would react "... I'm glad she's safe" Dean said. A few doctors walked over and he quickly hung up on Sam and stood "is she alright!?" He asked worriedly and the doctors looked down. Panic flowed through deans body and he felt as if he was going to collapse.

The doctor brought me to your room. The monitor with your heart rate was slowly decreasing every second. "Come on!! There has to be a way to save her!" Dean yelled angrily at the doctors. From all his yelling and cursing, Dean was dragged out of the hospital where you had your last breath.

~time skip~

**Deans POV**
It's been 3 years since you've died. Sam has been worried about me me due to the fact lately I've been drinking and never coming out of my room in the bunker. I never laughed, I never smiled. I was never happy. After a couple hours of silence, someone, or something, knocked on the bunker door. Sam got up, because I was still locked in my room, and opened it.

**Sams POV**
Someone, or something, knocked on the bunker door. I jumped up walking over and looked at who was there. 'No. That's impossible...' I thought and opened the door quickly "Y/N..." I said in shock. "How? How are you here? You died years ago!" I said "Sam I'm so happy to be back! The doctors didn't give up and they found a cure for me" you said happily. You quickly wrapped your arms around me and hugged me tight "what about Dean?" I asked "Dean! Yes Dean! Where is he!?" You said exited to see him again. I pointed to his room and you ran as fast as possible and slowly opened his door

**Normal POV**
you ran up to his room and stopped at his door. You wrapped your hand around the door knob and slowly opened. When it was wide enough for you to squeeze in you entered his room. You saw him asleep on his bed. He looked like before, but 20x more sad... You walked over to his bed and sat next to his sleeping body. You cupped his cheek and kissed his cheek softly.
Deans eyes slowly opened with a groan, wondering what happened and who kissed him. Once the blur in his eyes vanished his eyes widened when he saw you. "Y/N...." He softly said your name, making you smile and so did he. Before you could react to his next move, you found yourself pinned to the bed, his body on yours. You felt soft kisses placed all over your cheeks and you giggled. He smirked and so did you when you locked eyes with each other.  You blushed when you noticed that in his green eyes, wasn't just pure happiness or lost...

...there was lust.

Dean kissed you softly and hungrily. Your heart pounding out of your chest from his rough lips. He pulled back and quickly stood up realizing what he's done. "Oh... Y-Y/N. I-I'm sorry..." You giggled at is reaction and sat up, fixing your hair and your shirt that fell down your shoulder, revealing more of your collarbone and your bra. You blushed and stood up waking over to him. You wrapped your arms around him "I'm so happy to be back" you said smiling wide.
You walked down the stairs and into the library where Castiel, an angel of the lord, was standing in the corner watching Sam do research on his computer. Once Cas looked up, his eyes widened. Dean, Sam and you didn't notice his look. But, in the corner of your eye you saw something peaking out of the arm of his tan trench coat. It was his angel blade. In the blink of an eye, you found yourself pinned to the wall and the blade to your neck. "Cas!" Dean yells and try's to pull his angel friend off of you but with no luck, Castiel didn't move. "Cas that's Y/N! You're hurting her!" Dean said as he noticed you squirming, trying to get free "Dean I'm sorry... But this isn't Y/N anymore... It's a demon" Castiel said.
"Y/N is long gone, Dean..." The room went complete silence, Dean looking at you with pain in his eyes and Sam looking mad.

Then your vision went black.