Bad Things Always Tend To Happen At The Worst Times

"Sam, it's y/n... We used to hunt with her. Then we got in that accented and we forgot our memory. It's back to me. I remember her." He said and pulled you to him, kissing you hard and deeply. Your eyes widened. You remembered him, his lips, his scent of alcohol and gun powder. How he acts when you do something stupid... You remember it all...

You were happy to once again be with the Winchester and their bunker. Along with Cas that made sure it was still you and the right Y/n. It was a long day so you decided to join your boyfriend to bed. You change and get ready as he was already in bed waiting for you with a soft smile, happy you were back and to normal. After you brushed your hair and teeth you walked out and joined him under the covers. Wearing one of his t-shirts that went down to your mid thigh and underwear. "I'm so happy you are here" he said kissing your cheek "right back at ya. Now get some sleep because I bet it's been awhile since you've done so" You said with a soft laugh and cuddled with the oldest Winchester that you are happy to call your Boyfriend.

After a few hours of sleep you woke to a terrifying screaming and yelling. You jerk yourself awake to see Dean holding tight to you, sweat dripping down his face and his muscles tense. Your eyes widened and he held him close to your chest, trying to calm him down. You remembered that he told you his mother would always sing "Hey Jude" because it was her favorite Beatle song, so that's what you did. Sam hurried in and noticed you humming to him, your hands going through his sandy blonde hair, holding him close to your chest as he holds tight to your waist, holding you to him and not seeming like he'll ever wanna let go. You gave Sam a reassuring nod, showing you got this after you noticed him watching you closely. Sam didn't trust you. Not like he did before. But he's going to wait a while to be sure.

The next morning you waited impatiently for both the boys to wake up for you to get angry. You made breakfast, just bacon and eggs and had them ready for the two. The boys waked in and Dean greeted you with a kiss on the top of the head and rubbed your hips with his hand before going after his plate. "Tell me. What the hell was that!?" You asked worried. You wondered what has happened to Dean since you left. You looked at Dean and at Sam, both confused. "Wha-" Sam was about to start but you cut him off "why was he like that! Do you know how bloody worried I am right now and how I was last night!? I was shaking and it took me hours to fall back because I was worried that I have to wake up to that again. Now explain to me what happened" you said turning to Dean with tears in your eyes. "Y/n... We need to kill Abaddon." Sam said "so Dean took a risky move" he continued and you turned to Dean before Sam could continue to tell the rest of the story "you didn't..." You said under your breath and you hurried to Dean, grabbing his right arm and pulling the sleeve up to see the Mark of Cain. You flinched when you saw it and the tears in your eyes fell to the floor you rubbed the Mark gently, you bit your lip and backed away "I'm... Im gonna go get ready" you said and hurried to Dean and your shared room. You shut the door behind you and sat down on the bed. You knew what would happen to Dean, and you didn't like it one bit. You panicked and called Crowley that came right away "there has to be a way to get rid of it!" You started off with a growl "no hello father how are you?" He said with a smirk and you glared at him "I'm not calling you father. You may be the king but you didn't truly make me" you said and his eyes widened "what?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" He said confused. "You heard me. I know you didn't make me, lucifer did" you said "y/n, I made you, I have control over you. Your life is mine! I may have not made you but I raised you into the demon you are now!" He said angrily "so your plan was for me to fall with a Winchester? What happened to you being evil!?" You said confused "they've changed you. That's why Abaddon is after you." You said crossing your arms "find me a way to kill her after you get rid of the mark. If you can't find a way to get rid of the mark then I won't help you kill her." You said with a growl "you can't kill her without the mark and the First Blade." He said with a smirk

**Weeks later, Hunting Trip in Orlando, Florida**

Sam checked the impala quickly, making sure the First Blade was no where to be seen. There was few demons in town so we decided to take a visit. Sam decided to go ahead and search as you talk with Dean "blade, now" I said with my hand out for him to give it. Dean looked around, not looking at you. "Dean Winchester, blade now!" You ordered and he sighed and opened his leather jacket to reveal the blade hidden in his jacket. You took it and put it on your back and under your shirt.

After a while of searching you eventually found them in an abandoned building. You and Dean separated from Sam. Searching around the dark building you and Dean ended up loosing eachother. You heard yelling and screams and hurried to it. You found Dean kneeling on the ground with the First Blade planted in his hand. You checked your back to find it gone. You looked back at him, you hurried to him, taking the hand with the blade to stop and calm him "hey, hey Dean it's okay" you said worriedly.

"Hey, hey, it's okay, just let go of the blade" you said worried, trying to calm him. That's when everything flashed before your eyes. You found yourself pinned to the ground with the blade to your neck. You know this wasn't Dean. But it was Dean... The man you love. The man that loved you. You heard him mumbling something under his breath but it was hard to make out. You felt a sharp pain in your side to find blood dripping from your side. He cut you...with the first blade. You scream in pain as he continued. He made a cut on your cheek, on your arms and again on your sides repeatedly. The pain just wouldn't end.

Muhahahaha you don't know if I'll just end it here with you dying, or Sam hurrying to save you

Muhahahaha you don't know if I'll just end it here with you dying, or Sam hurrying to save you. Remember, Sam doesn't truly trust you. So who knows if you'll live or die? Comment and rate or whatever if you're enjoying. It makes me happy and also thank you guys and gals!