Wrong Side of Heaven, and the Righteous Side of Hell

After a few days of leaving Jody, I kept checking my phone. Nothing. I was on my way to Lebanon, hoping they were in the bunker, or even better I just run into them now. But luck was never on my side. Though that would be amazing having it that way.
          I decided to stop in Ravenna, Nebraska. I needed to fuel up and crash somewhere before I fall asleep driving.
          After a few minutes of driving around the small town to find the gas station, I arrive at a Shells gas station. I sighed in relief when I noticed it was still open. I quickly pull up and park. Getting out I hurry to fill her up.

5....11....15....17....18...
          I stood there, my hands in my leather jackets pockets as I try to warm them up from the cold. I checked again, my surroundings were clear other than the cashier probably impatiently waiting for me to leave so he could close up.

24... CLICK

Now I felt uncomfortable. Quickly I put it pack into the pump and hurried inside the gas station. I quickly grabbed a pack of beer, a pop, and a small bag of chips before making my way to the register. As I was dodging my way through the long isles I stop in the middle of one. A tall woman with warm chocolate body, wearing a dark dress and a big ring around her finger. She looked young with short black, curly hair.

"You're becoming more human, I see," she said, turning her head towards me. She had a very strong body build, dark brown eyes that you could feel the brown daggers stabbing into your own.

"Ah, I was hoping I'd find you. Didn't expect to find you... here, though," he said looking at all the items in my hands. "I have grown a liking of you, very smart, keen. The stories about you must be true, both human and demon. Never mind that I didn't come to catch up, I came to warn you. If you were as smart as everyone told me, you wouldn't be looking for the Winchester's. Your friend Jody, that's her name right? She warned you about what may occur if you run into them, why must you continue on when you know it's true?" She asked, stepping closer and stopping a ways away, making sure I wasn't going to grow uncomfortable with being so close to Death.
          "Me? Who are you?" I asked curious as I stepped back, putting my hand in my back pocket, feeling my gun against my back just in case.
          "The Winchester's never brought me up? I thought we were good friends, hurt," she said with sarcasm, I ignored it.
          "Obviously you're wrong, Winchester's don't befriend the supernatural such as yourself," I said back in defense.
          "Really? They got along with the previous boss, but can't stand the new?" She said as if it offended her, but made it obvious that it did not.
          I stood there, waiting impatiently even though I was heading no where, "well?"
          "I now rule as Death, what dies now stays dead, along with the Winchester's. They won't stop dying and it's getting annoying just letting them come back. Now I've got to have them stay, I need to find that door they came from. I need you to help me. They won't talk to me, but you will. I order you to, the only downfall is... I heard after you meet them you die. That's why I want it to be quick; make it there, get the answers and leave. Simple, right?" She said as I glared.
          Boiled up anger flew through my veins by the thought of getting answers from the boys just to help someone that might potentially kill them because of her own feeling annoyance. I stepped forward, one foot after another. Just before passing her, I turned my head slightly, "I'm not assisting a monster," I spat as I continued down the isle.
          "You're calling me a monster? Think of it as Natural Selection. I was brought here and was told to take souls of the dead, got used to it and it made me who I am. I then became the true Death and adapted to this lifestyle. As you are the same, you were killed and brought back as a vicious monster, some of the things you've done you don't even remember. Winchester kept it from you didn't they? Pity. After you became, well, half human, you had to adapt to the new lifestyle as if you were an angel that lost their grace. You don't like eating and drinking, right? Going to the bathroom, tired easily. It's catching up to you, and I know you don't like it," she said not facing me, still looking forward, but I could feel her eyes still stabling into me.