42. Manan?

Hello people. 

Happy Reading....

Mukti's room

Mukti after talking to Manik came to her room and found Nandu smirking at her.

Mukti(frowned): What's wrong?

Nandu: Kahi tumhare late night client ka naam Abhimanyu Murthy toh nahi?

Mukti(surprised): How did you guess?

Nandu(guiltily): He just called. Sorry, he was continuously calling so I checked it without taking your permission.

Mukti(coolly): Yaar Nandu, kitna sorry bolti hai? Did you pick his call ya bas dekh kar rakh diya?

Nandu(stated): How can I pick it up without your permission.

Mukti(disbelievingly): Utha leti. Tere hi bhai ka call tha. Waise bhi he was tensed for you.

She dialed Abhimanyu's number and put the call on speaker.

Call

Abhi(panicking): Mukti, what happened? Suddenly tumne call cut kar diya? Is everything ok there? Nandu ka bhi call kabse busy aa raha tha aur ab phone nahi utha rahi apna? I don't know how is she.

Mukti(excitedly): Abhimanyu, before you freak out. Manik came to my room few minutes back. He happened to know that Nandu is alone at home. So, he went and brought her here. For now she is here and we are sharing the room. And I am so excited.

Abhi(amazed): Ok. This is too much to process but can I speak to her.

Nandu(happily): Bhaii.

Abhi(affectionately): Tu theek hai na bachha?

Nandu: Bhai, I am fine.

Abhi: Acha. Take care dono aur so jao ab. Goodnight girls.

Call ends.

They talk for a while about Abhimanyu and sleep.

Early Morning

Manik wakes up early and gets ready. Just outside his room, he meets Nyonika.

Nyo(astonished): Good morning Manik. Tum itne jaldi?

Manik(calmly): Morning mom. Neend nahi aa rahi thi.

Nyo(worriedly): Is Nandu fine?

Manik(nervously): yes, she is in Mukti's room. I just wanted to check her once.

Nyo(ruffling his hair): theek hai. Go check her. Agar vo uth jaye toh neeche coffee ke liye bula lena. Aur tu bhi aa ja. Me and Raj are waiting.

Manik smilingly nods at his mom and leaves. He went inside and finds both Mukti and Nandu sleeping with Nandu clutching onto Mukti's hand. He adjusted the duvet on both of them and left the room silently with a smile playing on his lips but it changed into a frown seeing Cabir in front of Mukti's room.

Cabir(smirked): Ahan. Toh subah subah devi ji ke darshan ho rahe the.

Manik(glared): Cabir tu subah subah aise dimag kaise chala leta hai?

Cabir(proudly): talent bro. Talent. Sabke naseeb nahi hota yeh sab.

Manik(rolling his eyes): Chale? Mom's waiting.

He laughed. They went into living room and found Raj and Nyonika chatting with Alya and Dhruv.

Cabir(coolly): Good morning girlfriend and unke pati dev.