38. She was overwhelmed

Hello People

Happy Reading...

Abhimanyu saw Mukti leaving and thought to follow her as he felt something was not ok with her.

Abhi(impatiently): Babydoll, will you wait for few minutes? I have some work to do.

Nandu(teased): bhabhi se milne ke liye itna desperate, bhai?

Abhi(whined): Nandu, please na.

Nandu(chuckled): fine go.

Abhimanyu leaves. Meanwhile, Nandu gets a call from Madhyam regarding the meeting that they have postponed a few days back. She went towards Manik's room to ask him about the dates of the meeting.

Manik's room

Manik was too happy to notice someone's presence in his room.

Raj: Can we come in?

Manik(smiled): Dad, aao na. Since when did you need to ask before coming into my room?

Nyo(teased): Vo kya hai na beta, we don't want to witness you and your to-be wife in any compromising position. So these are the precautions.

Manik(disbelievingly): Mom seriously? Aap na apne us boyfriend se dur hi raho. Bahut bigad raha hai vo aap ko.

They come inside and take sit on the bed opposite to Manik.

Raj: Are you happy, son?

Manik(happily): yes dad. I am so so happy.

Nyo(twisting his ear): agli baar se instead of hiding things from us and suffering, you are going talk to us?

Manik(pleaded): haan mom. Pakka. Kaan chodiye na. Dard kar raha hai.

They talk some random stuff.

Outside Manik's room

Nandu was pacing to and fro thinking something when Cabir makes his appearance.

Cabir(confused): Princess, idhar kya kar rahi hai?

Nandu(worriedly): bhai. I need to talk to Manik regarding the Singhania's meeting.

Cabir(puzzled): Haan toh ja na. Room ke bahar kya wait kar rahi?

Nandu(sadly): When I was coming here, I saw Aunty and Uncle going inside. How can I interrupt them in their family time?

Cabir(disbelievingly): Kis jamane ki ladki hai tu? Chal mere saath.

He drags her inside without listening to her protests.

Cabir(blabbered): Hello guys. I know you people are having a 'family time' but I am not at all sorry to interrupt because I know I am a part of this family. So, I am inviting myself into this discussion. Waise, kya baate chal rahi hai?

Manik(sarcastically): Well, hello to you too, Cabir.

Cabir(amused): Meri chod. Kahan se mili teri yeh P.A? She needs to talk to you and she is pacing in front your room because vo aapki 'family time' disturb karna nahi chahti.

Manik smiles at her and discusses about the meeting with her. When they are done he asks Cabir about his presence.

Cabir(seriously): Manik, I think Mukti isn't fine. Main jane wala tha, but I thought you would be the better person to go and talk.

Manik: Haan main baat karke aata hun.

Nandu(requested): Can I come with you too? I will leave after this.