Chapter 20

I lay there in the rich fabrics of Hayden's bed.

Wow.

I let out a delighted giggle as I slipped out of bed quietly. Walking to the closet and putting on some comfortable clothes, I sighed.

Last night had been so perfect I knew that nothing was going to take away those feelings. The way he touched me, kissed me....

Ohh baby....

Walking out of the room I began to hum quietly to myself.

"I should call Celine..." I murmured peering into a room to see if Hayden was there.

"Nope. No sex remember...?" I muttered back to myself, walking down a hall and looking into an elegant room. It seemed to be filled with silk curtians, a king sized bed and mahogany wood. I gaped at it.

It was so....pretty. It also seemed to be filled with luggages and beautiful clothing as my brain buzzed t o a stop. Walking into the room in interest, I cocked my head.

This wasn't mine...

"Excuse me? Can I help you?"A smooth and elegant voice asked. Shocked, I jumped as I turned to look at the person who addressed me.

She was beautiful. She had long auburn hair down in a preppy fashion and looked so much better than a model.

Full lips...long legs...and big eyes...I kept myself from staring.

"Uh, yeah. I'm looking for Hayden..." I trailed off, looking around. She seemed pretty comfortable here as I looked around the room shifting nervously on my feet, already feeling like an ugly duckling.

"Oh...Well he's out doing some business. I'll tell him you called."

My jaw dropped. Who in the hell did she think she was? Tell him that I called...?

Bitch. A total bitch already, and I knew I wasn't pmsing.

Rising my chin up, I smiled. "Oh thats OK. I'll see him later on today. I'm his girlfriend." I responded walking to the door and smiling a somewhat fake smile. I mean...

She didn't seem that bad...

Her eyebrows raised up as a secluded smirk came across her face. "Oh really...well I hope that I get to know you soon...?"

"Its Jamie."

"Oh, well Jamie. Nice to meet you." Her eyes seemed to flash a glare as she blinked it innocently away.

"Whats you name?"

"Oh...well...."Her voice was light and soft, yet loud enough to be heard. "Its Lilyan. But you can call me Lilly." Blink. Smile.

She was getting very...annoying.

"Oh, I see. Well it was nice meeting you."

"So nice." Blink. Smile.

Walking out of the room, a small voice in the back of my head told me something very, very bad was going to happen.