Chapter 11

I sighed. Might as well do it. I began walking towards them, my heart beating faster than a drum. I could now make out the outline of their body, and their voices did not sound anything like they looked like.

Of course all vampires were beautiful. Duh. I mean they are dark, mysterious creatures.

Anything mysterious is beautiful. Duh.

Well...unless they have those creepy long, huge lens like glasses, that only serial killers wear.

Then it somewhat screams "Rapist!"

My shoes, making an odd noise against the dirt of the alley way as I walked towards them. I released the breath that I had been holding in for so long.

They had noticed me.

"Hehe, hows it going guys?" I smiled, a fake smile of course, still trying to walk past them. Just taking a look at their body, I had the sudden urge to rip Hayden's clothes off his body.

"If only he were here..." I sighed to myself, my heart suddenly feeling heavier than how it usually felt when he left me.

"Well lookie here, Darren. Just the right girl to come along."He flashed a smile, to his brown haired companion and winked at him.

"I agree." I said nervously, trying to walk away. "Nice to meet you then. Goodbye."

Suddenly his body was in front of mine, blocking my path.

"In a rush, my lady?" He took my hand, and a sudden fear overcame me.

What if the tattoo doesn't work? What if I get hurt...?"

I gulped, and instantly pulled away my hand.

"Yes. My...grandma...needs her medicine, or she'll die." I lied so terribly I knew I was screwed. A wave of hormones hit me, and my eyes widened out of shock.

"Really?" the brown haired boy stepped in front of the gray haired man, who seemed way too nice to me... "Is that what is in your bag? Medicine?" He smiled a scheming smile, raising his eyebrows.

I coughed, and held my chin up high. "Yes, my grandmother lives on the diet of Oreo's,donuts and Spaghetti."

"Is that so?" Darren asked, stepping closer to me. Instinctively I stepped back, as I felt the cool brick walls against my back. Oh shit, I was screwed now.

I nodded, unable to find words. He was so damn close to me. My throat filled with emotion, my stomach knotted, my insides tingling.

"Really? " He raised his eyebrows, looking over his shoulder. "Because, I think Jake and I think differently."

Darren took the bag from my hands so quickly, I didn't even notice. I just stood there, my back against the wall, eyes wide, and full of fear.

"Oreo's hm?" Jake laughed out loud, and walked closer to me. Taking an Oreo out of the package, he looked at me.

"Do you even know what are in these?" he asked, holding one up.

I nodded. "Hormone boosters, non-sleeping pills...and all that pretty stuff." I said out loud, remembering what Victoria had said.

Jake and Darren's face lit up with amusement and disbelief.

"Well, I was going to say that they had high lactose syrup, and other nasty crap that takes half a mile to burn off...but now that you mention it," Jake stepped forward, our bodies nearly touching, "it might take all night to burn only a couple off..."

Darren snickered, as Jake placed both hands on the wall, our faces inches apart.

"I-I-uh-don't think thats such a good idea..." I stuttered, mentally scolding myself.

I mean, backtrack here OK?

As I recall it, I was all over Hayden when we first met. I thought I wasn't ever going to see him again, so why not?

And yet, somehow, these two guys, who weren't nearly as beautiful as Hayden were making me go insane.

For that point I just new it was the fucking Oreo's.

"Why is that, beautiful?" he breathed, his lips so close to mine. My eyes were closed, fear and a....longing for Hayden.

"I'm the one-"his lips cut off my words, our lips meeting.

So many emotions went through me at one time.

Disgust.

Anger.

Lust.

Hate.

Pleasure..

And the strongest...Pain.

Not physically, but it felt like someone had taken a blow to my heart. The worst was that I knew that I wasn't angry. I should have been, but I wan't.

Hayden was.

He was damned pissed.

The funniest part was that he felt that pang of pleasure, and he heard my thoughts racing, and our lips touching.

Don't ask me how, but he fucking knew.

Opening my eyes, I was wondering why he hadn't kissed me a second time.

I mean, it had felt somewhat good, but usually people just don't delay that crap unless somethings wrong.

"Whaa?" I muttered, my face heated.

Jake just stood there, a white gaze over both of his eyes as he seemed, unable to hold himself up. Falling backwards slowly, Darren caught him, his face holding no more shock than mine did.

"It burns!" Jake screamed, his body suddenly going into millions of spasms. "Stop! Turn it off!" the screaming got louder, and more filled with agony with every second.

"What in the hell did you do?" Darren asked, voice filled with panic.

I shook my head, rapidly, unable to response. I suddenly heard a voice that I recognized, and relief filled though me.

"Jamie!" Craig, nearly screamed as he stood at the end of the alley way, shocked to see me. "What in the-" his voice caught off, as he stared at the man in a pure bliss of agony. His eyes flashed, shock and understanding, and he suddenly appeared right next to me.

"Lets get home." his voice nearly seeming as dead as it did when Celine was yelling at him.

I nodded, tears spilling down my eyes.

I had no idea what I had just done.

All I wanted to do, was curl up in a ball, and fall asleep right next to Hayden.

But first there were other plans.