Chapter 3

I woke up with a terrible headache. Groaning I sat up wondering if everything that had happened earlier was just a dream.

Taking one feel of my hair, I knew it wasn't.

"Ugh." I groaned loudly, blinking around trying to figure out where I was. I was on something soft, like a bed almost but softer...and the sheets at least felt nice.

"Finally awake hm?" his voice broke the silence. My eyes furrowed together trying to remember.

"Oh. You." I spat out, struggling to see something. The lights were turned on immediately and I closed my eyes in pain.

"Ow. Dammit. Its too bright!" I whined, flopping back down on the bed. My hair was starting to get hard now, and I smelled like rotten beans. After waiting a while for my eyes to adjust I opened my eyes.

I was in a beautiful elegant room, too expensive to be real. I was dazed, thinking about this freak who was standing at the foot of the bed, watching me.

"Its a beautiful room isn't it?" he said breaking the silence. "It used to be the guest room but, you can have it."

I stared at him still thinking.

"If you had this, than why the fuck were you in my bathroom?" I growled, looking at him darkly, my head still pounding. His calm face narrowed into hate, and his eyes darkened.

Shockingly I wasn't afraid. I mean, he wasn't going to hurt me...right?

"And for the tip," I said,getting up from the best bed in the world, " I don't like you. And I am defiantly leaving."

At this comment, he started to laugh.

"Where would that be, Jamie?"

I froze. "How do you know my name...?

"Oh, Jamie Anne...I know everything about you..." the words purred from his mouth like music, "every little thing that has ever happened."

My eyes widened in shock. "No...thats not true."

"Really? I know everything. The reason you left home..."

"Stop!" I screamed, looking at him. I didn't want to hear this now, and I knew it was a dream.

"Oh if you don't think I am telling the-"

"Please. Stop." My voice was calm, as I buried my head in my hands. My back was facing the wall now, and I realized the door was locked.

"Very well."

I stood there wondering where he got this information. Nothing came to mind so I looked up at him.

"Your not human are you..." my voice was soft, not shocked at all, for he was too perfect to be.

His face had no flaws, nor did his body. He was tall, the right size for anyone, and his eyes were so colorful that you couldn't tell the exact color. The only color I was able to detect was a light green, so bright that I could have mistaken it for neon. His face was pale, a b

I was shocked that this entire time I hadn't even seemed to be affected by it at all.

"You guess right."

"Wow.

"Yup."

"So then..." I shifted my face to the floor, hiding my blush now that I noticed he was unintentionally attractive. " what are you?"

He snorted. "A vampire."

My eyes widened as I looked at him more horrified, and I pressed myself to the wall as hard as I could.

He laughed out loud again. " You smell like beans. There is no freaking way I am going to touch you."

I looked down at my body again, and I remembered AGAIN that I hadn't taken a shower. I lifted my head up and walked straight to the bathroom, leaving the shocked vampire standing there.

"Oh. And once I am done with my shower," I growled, my voice no longer shocked, "I am going home."

I slammed the door, without waiting to hear a response.

But I heard it.

And those words scared me.

"If you can get home Jamie...If you can get home."