Chapter 12

The walk home, was deadly silent. I could see Craig was furious with me, as I continued to walk lifelessly beside him.

Why had he just...collapsed?

And why the fuck did I feel so pissed.

My heart sunk, when I began to hear Craig, break out.

"Why the hell are you out here? Huh? Do you enough know where the hell you are? Your in the underworld. The underworld Jamie! God, are you stupid or something?" He nearly screamed. "And what in the fucking hell were you kissing that goddamn guy? Does that tattoo mean anything to you? Does it!" He screamed this time, getting to the portal. Stomping straight into the glowing portal, he dissapeared, leaving me holding my worn out grocery bag, my eye makeup smuged, my poorly hidden tears, and a broken heart just standing there. Walking into the portal, I heard the yelling already on the other side.

"Damnit Celine!" Craig screamed, as I walked slowly near the commotion.

"I-I-I forgot!"Celine choked.

"I don't care If you fucking forgot! You left Jamie alone dammit! Hayden could have gotten her! And you know what? She kissed someone Celine! He died! You were supposed to tell her that if she kisses anyone other than Hayden that he'll die! Remember when that happened? He died. Do you hear me? Died!!" He screamed. Celine shrinked back, her face showing hurt and anger, and pure shock.

"So its my fault then?" She retorted, her voice...suddenly seeming dead.

"Of course! If you hadn't sent her out it would have never happened!"

Celine pursed her lips, and listened to more of Craig's screams, and before you knew it they were screaming at each other face to face. The sudden longing that Celine had for him earlier, disappeared, and I turned away.

It was like I was little all over again. I wanted so badly to just crawl into bed and pull my fluffy white pillow over my head to stop my parents screams, and just cry myself to sleep.

I began to walk away, sniffling and choking back the sobs, that threatened to overcome me. Walking over to me room I softly closed me door, and slid myself to the floor, my back against the wall. Breaking out in horrible sob, I softly rocked myself, the pain and anger and confusion finally escaping me.

I had waited way to long, to hold back my tears and I just finally broke. I could feel some of Hayden's anger slip away, then lash out at me at full force. I began to cry harder, barely able to breathe, and I clutched my sides.

I could hear the door slowly open, and Celine standing at the door. She looked down at me and sighed.

"Oh sweetie." She breathed out, sinking to the floor with me. I cried into her arms, weakly and my heart as hurt as it could be.

"I just want to go home." I choked, nearly coughing on my sobs.

"I know, Jamie, shh, you can't." She held me tighter, her face baring her face into my hair.

"I just want my friends." I cried harder, my voice sounding even sounding even more pained than before.

"I know...but you can't. I'm so, so, sorry."

"I just want Hayden!" I nearly screamed out of frustration. I pulled away from her, looking at here, choking sobs still racketing out of my body.

"I'm so sorry."

"Why can't I have him?" I cried, buring my face into my hands.

"Sweetie, he'll hurt you thats why. Hayden's not a good person. He'll hurt you badly Honey."

"But I am hurting Celine..." I whimpered. "I just want him. I don't care. I love him so much Celine. It hurts that he's not here." I cried, weakly letting her hold me again. This time I could hear her crying, slowly rocking our bodies together.

"I know you love him, I know... I know."

"All I want is him just to hold me...that I all I want Celine." My insides breaking apart. "You have Craig, Celine, and I don't have Hayden."

"I know."

Then I felt his anger slowly fade. The pressure over me, the heavy weight leaving me, I felt as if I could breathe again, other than the sobs.

We just sat there, crying, for who knows how long, until I felt a body pick me up and place me on my bed.

I remembered as I heard Celine being picked up by Craig, hearing Craig's soft voice whisper, "God, I love you..."