Getting to my feet fully aware he had a gun in his hand...

"I will admit I didn't forgive you for all the shit you put me through in the beginning when we met up at Wade's office where they were fighting you were talking to me. I hated you because you still had an effect on me where deep down I still wanted you after everything you did. So that alone is what drove me to break into your house with a bat and beat you to a bloody pulp. And since I was so heated I didn't stop there no I had to pepper spray you to the point where you're blind, and then blast music that would haunt you forever. That's how angry you made me,"

He doesn't say anything as I catch my breath,

"Second, I heard you were in the hospital, blind in all, and I got caught up in beating ass with Anita. I didn't know you were being fed through a tube in your nose, I beat you up pretty bad huh?" He nods showing a hint of emotion.

"But don't get it twisted you had Herpes when we were married! You cheated on me with the entire city! So I'm not sure which one exactly killed our sex life I'd vote on both of them but the biggest one is that you didn't love me. Didn't take the time to make sure that I know how much you love me, never looked me in the eye and made it very clear that I was the only woman. In all honesty though Nolan, I'm guilty of that too. I never looked at you the way I look at Marc, I don't see you the way I see Marc, but that's because he gives me a chance. You never did. I'm mad you had to go through my sister the way you did...I'm mad that I spent most of my teenage years with you. You were my first physically but Marc is my first emotionally, mentally, and everything else."

He was about to say something when he closes his mouth to just stare at me with all the anger in the world

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He was about to say something when he closes his mouth to just stare at me with all the anger in the world. "You can sit there and be mad but you know I'm right. I'm not lying, our marriage was a lie and something I don't want to bring up at all. I was your peasant while I'm Queen in Marc's eyes. We're done here Nolan,"

Turning from him was the scariest thing because he could still shoot me. But I brave it to help Lydia stand up, "Girl did you take a lesson from my verbal assault class?" I nodded and she kisses my cheek.

A shot goes off making all of us quiet and bend down, Wade standing in front of Lydia and I. But it's Lydia's voice that booms through the restaurant. "DAMN IT NOLAN! YOU KNOW I CAN'T CROUCH DOWN!"

"I WON'T ACCEPT THAT I WAS THE PROBLEM IN OUR MARRIAGE!" Well that's his problem. I already said my piece, my truth, I'm free. "I've forgiven you Nolan, I'm sorry I cleaned the house, paid the bills, and kept up with appearances around town while you were at brothels, gentlemen clubs, and who knows what else."

"I do," Lydia and Wade both comment,

You guys know through these chapters of my damn life I tried to be calm about this whole thing. Hell I wasn't yelling at the guy, nor was I trying to upset him to the point where he wants to shoot me. In fact, I was just saying my piece....

The Billionaire's Baby (BWWM) (Rated-R)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें