43 - Lucy Ming

Lucy's POV

*3 years ago*

I can't believe a year from now Marc and I have been trying for a baby. And yet again from another highly qualified doctor I have no chance to get pregnant. We even tried supernatural voodoo doctors in New Orleans that couldn't help me.

But who are we kidding? I'm half demon and angel, I can't have kids it would upset the balance of nature. Besides having a heir with an elite angel equals super kid that would give me boundless amounts off energy...best part I won't have to kill it. 

Immortality. 

Marc is the one who's hurting the most of not having any children. He wants a kid so damn bad it's making me sick,

I think Marc is officially fed up with listening to doctors rejecting such an idea, he can't take it anymore. There he was on the steering wheel holding it so tightly his knuckles turned white. I'm against the window thinking about how I can get away from Marc without him noticing that I've left the country 4 times this week...

Once we pull up to the mansion he tells me that he'll be in his study, explaining business talk that bored me to death literally. Grabbing my things I murmur that I'm doing some retail shopping, when in fact I was plotting to leave the country again.

Driving to the nearest private runway, I'm greeted by Kristy. "Hello Mrs. Waters are you traveling to your usual spot today?" I smile telling her yes and soon after she radio's the pilots on the waiting plane, and I go through the door onto the pavement where I'm helped into the plane. "Good evening Mrs. Waters. To Ireland?"

"To Ireland,"

On the flight there I had changed into different clothes, let my hair fall, and finally took off my wedding ring...to put on another one that meant a lot more.

It was nightfall when I arrived in Ireland, and as soon as I came through the door. The sweetest voice rang through my ears. "Hey babe, how's our little bundle of joy during the flight over here. When I heard that my future fiance and mother of our child was coming for a visit I had to clean the place up a bit." Running into loving arms I kiss them passionately. " Gwen, the place is beautiful..." Rubbing my swollen stomach I giggle, "And she's doing just fine in there." We kiss,

"You look tired come sit down," She says pulling me gently to the sofa in front of the TV, resting my feet I do feel better

"You look tired come sit down," She says pulling me gently to the sofa in front of the TV, resting my feet I do feel better. She wraps her arm around me, "You keep me warn." She whispers kissing my cheek and I closed my eyes feeling blissful...

** 2 Months Later **

He knows I'm lying, but he's not sure what I'm lying about. A part of me (who cared for Marc) was sad because I was angry but I was lying to Marc. Another part of me just wanted out of this marriage, this lie, and live with Gwen. 

Also I was huge with pregnancy and having added stress due to the fight I had with Marc isn't helping me at all. So as soon as he stormed off I got on the first flight I could get. Gwen wasn't at home by the time I got there though.