Prologue - Once Upon A Time

Once upon a time in a small town called Ford Knox's, Boston there's a wealthy man named Marc Waters who after love for his wife, betrayal by his wife, and her death wanted a child of his own to raise and to take over the empire he created called Water Tech. He was a lonely man despite having a different woman in bed every night of the week. The tyrant tycoon was just tired of upholding the heavy mantel of being this guy. He wanted to escape, and try and start over somehow. And being a father would balance out the tyrant tycoon status of his, and it's something he desperately wants after the passing of his wife Lucy "Delilah" Ming-Mitros. So to respect him and his late wife's wishes for children together, he set out to find the perfect woman who could carry his child.

Mia Wilson who also lives in a neighboring city in Boston called Winston Heights was once married to Nolan "Thomas" Grey, an infamous man for building the city in construction. Her life was average until she found out he was cheating on her. So of course she files for divorce without another thought. The divorce took everything away from Mia, leaving her emotionally damaged, financially broken, and it murdered her self-esteem. Not only was she left with the piling mortgage of the house that was in a dangerous neighborhood, the money from the divorce was enough to send her into an early grave.

Marc Waters is CEO of Water Tech and known to be a tyrant, bully, and has a lot of enemies. Mia Wilson is an unemployed woman who is struggling with her pricey divorce. Marc is desperate for a child and at first sight he knew Mia would be the perfect candidate to have an heir with. He accepts her application. Mia doesn't realize the danger she's in when accepting Marc's proposal, Marc doesn't understand what danger he's in when rescuing Mia. They don't understand what danger they are to each other when secret identities are revealed, enemies band together for war, and Marc and Mia find themselves in extreme danger, a forbidden union in the making.

**

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please

Xoxo

A/N: I hope you like this new version of Mia and Marc's new life, I wanted to keep some of the best parts of the original and blend it with the new "Dangerous mafia type" stuff. I'M SO EXCITED! So I hope you enjoy this version, and hopefully this will be the last version of this story, lol.