Chapter 11- Strange feelings

•°The Next Morning°•

Ashley's P.o.v

When I woke up I could hear the sounds of raditz's soft snores. He was cute when he snores..Wait. Am I falling for him?? Oh Lord, it was working. I look at the time and the clock read 6:50. Welp. It was time to get up. But when I was about to get up my father has already turned on the lights. I look at him trying to focus my blurry eyesight for a minute. I see that he's holding something. It was a camera!? What the hell was he doing with a camera!? Then that's when I realized that he took a picture! Dammit dad why do you do this to me!

"Time To Wake Up Munchkins!" He says trying not to laugh. Raditz then wakes up and looks around. He yawns and stretches already getting up. He then goes to the bathroom while I get up and go over to my father.

"How many pictures did you take???" I ask wanting to know "I hope you didn't take a lot...did you??" I ask while trying not to blush

"Now that's a surprise" he says walking to the living room. "Hurry up munchkin unless you want to be late for school.  So I walk back to my room and close the door looking for something to wear. I find black pants and a purple tank top. But there was one problem. When I put on the pants they wouldnt fit. I tried stretching them but it wouldnt work. 'Come on pants don't fail me!' It was no use. They wouldnt fit because of my thighs . So I look for other pants. "Well I guess I'll just wear my spandex and armor today". So I put them on and luckily it was super stretchy, so I slip it on and open my door, heading to the kitchen where I see my mom, dad, and raditz. Raditz seems to be staring at me. I blush a bit.

"Daaaad My favorite pants don't fit me anymore! And they were my favorite ones too!"

"Well did you try and stretch them? If it didn't work then it probably means that your legs are getting bigger?" He says looking at my mum.

"Well that's what I thought when I tried them on. So I guess I'll just probably wear spandex this week then. Since its Wednesday I only need 2 days until I don't have to wear school clothes" I say smiling widely.

"Well We are going to be busy this weekend remember? Besides your gonna be busy too, since you and raditz have this project due." My mum says

"Oh yeah...This weekend...ughhhhhh. I don't feel like doing anything this week". I say frowning.

"Well im sorry. We usually don't have busy weekends but this one will be busy." My mum says getting up and walking to the door. So I follow and I take raditz with me while I head to the car.

Once we get into the car I decide to get on my phone until we get to the school. My parents say their goodbyes and I say it right back. When me and raditz sit we decide to talk about some stuff.

"I Didn't know you like to snuggle" he says chuckling while smiling at me.

"Well What could I say? You were very warm and besides it felt like you were snuggling me" I also chuckle and smile.

"Well I did get very comfortable when im by you so yeah, you could say that I did enjoy it" He blushes while looking away.

Once the bell rang we decided to walk to class together, because hell, I didn't really like walking by myself. I didn't really have anybody to walk with.

Once we got to the classroom we sat in our seats. Of course, me and raditz would sit next to each other (since we were sorta attached to each other) and just started taking notes that our teacher would give us. I was sorta bored of taking notes so I looked at raditz and studied his features again. Long black silky hair that reached down to his knees. He had big muscles for just a 6th grader. And then I studied his face, he was surely a cute kid. I chuckled. Raditz looks at me, when I noticed he looked at me I quickly turned away and covered my blushing face. Dammit these feelings for him..

Sorry this book hasn't been updated in awhile I was doing stuff that would make me busy!! Hope you all like this one !!!