Chapter 9- How It began

(This is going to be raditz's point of view! I was bored so I decided to make him one :3 )

Raditz's P.ov.

When I first arrived at the middle school I sat down in the cafeteria. Once I sat down maybe about minutes later I was looking around and I saw this girl. She wasn't just any girl. She had a tail!  Just Like me! Was she a saiyan too? I looked at her. Im pretty sure I kinda stared at her for to long because she turned to me. I quickly looked away and acted as If I was talking with the other kids. About 20 Minutes later the bell rung and I started walking to my class. It was a science teacher, his name read "Mr. Krillin"  So once I got to his class I shook his hand and went into the classroom. Mr.krillin told all students that we were gonna be put into groups.

"The First group will be Ashley, Raditz, Marron And Pan" Mr.Krillin says while giving instructions to the other students.

We had to introduce ourselves to our group members. We all sat in silence for a bit until Ashley decided to say something to us.

"Okay then . Who's going first?" She says in a moody manner. So then pan speaks up.

"Hi! My name is pan and my mother and fathers names are gohan and videl!"  Pan said with a huge smile on her face. I didn't really know why she seemed happy. Wasn't she nervous or something? Then we heard Marron speak next.

"Hello my name is Marron! My father is Mr. Krillin and my mother is Android 18". She then looked at Ashley. "I have known Ashley for a long time because we both went to school together in elementary!". After she spoke I decided that it was my turn..

"Hi....My name is....Raditz...And I play video games and play sports because I am a very...sporty kid...heh".  I say nervously while rubbing the back of my neck. After for about maybe 5 seconds Ashley decided to talk.

"Hi pan and raditz! My name is Ashley. I wasn't born here but I was born on a planet named after my father! I hope we can all be friends! Because if you don't like me I will beat you up to a bloody pulp!" She said in a very happy manner. I looked at her a bit frightened. Damn. How dangerous is this girl? I sorta liked the way she seems. So dangerous heh..

I Thought to myself 'I could get along with her'...

Sorry if this chapter wasn't that long I just wanted to give raditz a little chapter XD Hope you enjoyed it!!