chapter 5- More trouble

I Decided to have this picture for what's gonna happen XDD

Vegeta's p.o.v

The next day we had to go to Ashley's school and spend the whole day with her for 3 days so we could see how she acts in her classroom. All her classmates stared at us. But I didn't mind because I was watching Ashley the whole time to see her attitiude The teacher gave her instructions but how she was acting yesterday was the same. She gave the teacher a bad attitude, like she would throw stuff like toys or pencils at him. I had to get up from the chair and grab her. So I grabbed her and sat her down in her chair to talk to her.
"Ashley. Come on, don't act like this again from yesterday or you will be in trouble at home. Please just act good" I said trying to calm her but she just kept giving the teacher a murderous look, like she wanted to kill him. Everyone was staring at her and let me tell you. She didn't like it one bit. She looked at all of them, the same look she gave the teacher . They all ended up looking away, except for this one little girl who kept giggling at her. I was talking to kakarot about something when I noticed Ashley walked over to that little girl and started beating the living shit out of her. The little girl was already bleeding. I jumped out of my chair and Grabbed Ashley, who wouldnt let go of the girl she punched Almost to death. I made Ashley let her go and she did but was trying to kick her. The girl started crying and all the kids were on the other side of the room away from us. I saw that the little girl was behind the teacher scared. Ashley then started laughing at her for being to scared. So what I did is I told the teacher that we were leaving for the day. I walked out of the classroom and walked into the family bathroom with kakarot behind me. Kakarot then noticed that Ashley had blood all over her clothes, hands and face. Let me tell you it was like she killed someone. Ashley wouldnt stop laughing. I looked at kakarot who nodded at me and I looked at Ashley and rose my hand and slapped her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes holding her now red cheek. She started crying..

Goku's p.o.v

It was just chilling to see how Ashley would beat the shit out of some little girl and just laugh about it. I guess Ashley didn't feel bad about what she had done. When vegeta looked at me with the " Im Gonna have to slap her" I nodded. When he slapped her he stood there and looked at Ashley who looked at him holding her cheek and crying. He has never hit her Once. He then grabbed a napkin and put water on it and started cleaning her face and let me tell you so much blood was on that napkin it looked like it was ketchup. After vegeta was done cleaning her, he grabbed her and we walked to the car. Ashley was still crying from the slap. Once we got in the car and drove, she had a mad expression on her face, but had her tail wrapped around Vegeta's hand. I was guessing she did it because she didn't want him to move his arm. Once we reached our house, Vegeta had put her on the counter and looked at her. She looked down, scared. She didn't want to get slapped again. But instead of getting hit, Vegeta told her that she wouldnt watch tv or play with her stuffed animals. She cries. She loves her stuffed animals and she didn't like it when she couldn't  play with them.  Vegeta then gets her off the counter and holds her , so that she could take a nap. She puts her head down on vegeta's shoulder and her eyes slowly start to close. We finally got her to sleep. Whew....What a day...

How did everyone like this one XD