Chapter 6- 3rd grade

XD I decided to do a time skip!

~6 years later~

Vegeta's p.o.v

Today was Ashley's first day of 3rd grade and she was very excited . I was hoping that she wouldnt act bad on her first day, like last time when she was in head start .  I don't wanna deal with that again. I smile as I comb her hair and put gel to make it stand up like mine . Once I was done i looked at her

"Ashley, promise me you won't be bad like your first day of head start alright?" I said as I smiled nervously.

"I promise!!" She said with a huge smile on her face.

"Okay good. Because I don't want to get a call, because you know what will happen. You'll have consequences."

"I know.... " she said looking at me with her huge eyes.

I pick her up and walk with her into the car since kakarot wasn't feeling to well today, so I told him I would drop Ashley off. I put her into her car seat and close the door and get into the drivers side, turn on the car and start to drive off to her school.

~7 Minutes later~

Once I arrived  at the school, I turned off the car and got out to Ashley's side and opened her door and got her out. I held her hand so she wouldnt be so scared when we got there. I looked down at her by my side and she was sorta excited and scared at the same time. She stayed very close to me when we were walking. She looked side to side and looked at the other kids that were walking with their parents.

"You alright Ashley? You seem a bit terrified?" I said looking at her.

"I kinda am nervous about this..."  she said while looking at me nervously.

Once we reached her classroom, I signed her in and looked at her.

"Well, here we are..I hope you have a good day and I hope you like your first day."  I smiled. She gave me that Sad puppy face. I knew she didn't want to be here. But she had to.

"I-I don't want to be here anymore....don't leave"  she said looking really upset.

"Don't worry you will be fine. Besides you will see me again"

She sits in the chair and watches me As I walk out of her classroom and back to the car. Hopefully...Hopefully she doesn't get in trouble

Sorry everyone for not updating in a while! I was quite busy! But I do hope you like this chapter! XD