Chapter 7- Meeting new people

This is all gonna be Ashley's p.o.v And she is still in the 3rd grade.

Ashley's P.o.v

My gosh it feels like Im just sitting there getting stared at by other kids when I walked into the classroom to get dropped off. It does get me very mad when I am stared at...But why didn't I wanna tell these kids something..?   I mean sure I beat up a girl back in head start because she stared at me and laughed....I looked around the class room like a regular 8 year old would do and then I spotted someone who looked very familiar. It's like I saw her from somewhere...but where..?   Then I realized it. It was that girl I had beaten up back from 6 years ago...When she saw me her eyes widened and she looked away real fast along with some other kids. Did I really scare people that much?  Would I even have friends ? Or would she tell them what I had done to her back then? I took a seat at a table with 1 boy and 1 girl but it's most likely 2 girls because I was there. I watched my as my parent left which was really saddening me. Then I decided to meet new people at this table.  looked at the first person at the table and It was a girl. She had blonde hair with black eyes and pigtails as her hair style. I looked at her name tag and read that her name was "Marron". After that I then looked at the boy who was white with the reddest cheeks and big eyes. His name was "Chiatzu" (did I spell it right?? XD)
They both said hello and greeted me with a smile. They were nice people. Better than the people at my head start. After maybe about 4 hours of being in class we went to lunch and after eating lunch, I realized this school is what had the friendliest people. Even tho back at my old school on planet vegeta was worse. I kinda like being there but, I guess this school on a planet called "Earth"  was okay. I liked it. After my mum picked me up we went home and Took care of my father, who was now running with a cold. This was a better day then any other day...

How was this one?   I hoped you all enjoyed :))