Chapter 2- Middle of the night

Couldn't find a good picture so I had to use this lol.

Vegeta's p.o.v

I woke up at 3 o'clock to the sound of Ashley crying. I yawned as I turned on the little lamp that was right next to me. Once I did I picked her up and cradled her in my arms so that she would fall asleep again, but it turns out that she was hungry, For a minute I was thinking on what I was supposed to be feeding her. Then I had realized it. I had to feed her like human women did. So i thought for a minute how i was going to do it. And i figired it out. So being a young parent I was I went to the kitchen so I wouldn't wake up kakarot, and sat on a chair and started to feed her. After maybe about 7-6 minutes after she finally fell asleep in my arms. She was cute when she sleeps, But she was lazy like kakarot. Like how he just usually eats and sleeps. I smiled and walked back to the bedroom and put her down right next to me as I, myself, couldn't fall asleep. So I decided to watch some tv in the living room. Once I got to the living room I turned on the tv and scrolled through the channels to see what was on tv. When I had finally found the show I wanted I clicked on it. In maybe about 45 Minutes later I ended up falling asleep because of how tired I was from waking up.

Goku's p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of the tv on in the living room. And I saw that vegeta wasn't in his spot where he usually sleeps. I wondered why vegeta would be up so early at this time? So I Got up to see what he was doing and saw him passed out onto the couch. I went over to him quietly without trying to startle him. Once I was in front of him I picked him up, turned off the tv and went back to the bedroom and set him down gently trying not to wake up him or Ashley. Once I laid him down I put the blankets over him and went back to my side of the bed and Laid there until I was gonna fall asleep. I got on my phone to see what time it was when I had to wake up and get vegeta. And it was 3: 31 am. But I laid there trying to figure out why I wasn't tired. So I scooted closer to Ashley and snuggled her warm little body. Turns out I eventually fell asleep due to the fact that she was warm...

How was this chapter! Did you like it?? XD