I took another deep breath, this whole situation is so stressful.

"We can make it work. I know we can"

'We don't love each other like we use to'

"We can fix it."

We can't fix it. I take yet another deep breath.

'One more chance... I'm giving us one more chance'

A grin took over his features as he reached over and grabbed my hand. "We'll fix it. And we'll love each other like we use to,"

I intertwined my fingers with him and nodded. "Mhm,"

Oh... I hope the twins don't read magazines...

I took a shaky deep breath and then smile, forcing it onto my lips as I take notice of the many eyes watching us.

Fans of Will, people angry with Will, random people who recognize us from the magazine. That stupid magazine.

"Let's go somewhere more private, yeah?"

I felt my cheeks tinge pink since he said that a bit loud, I nodded slightly and he stood , pushing me out of the coffee shop in my wheelchair.

I took another deep breath. He pushed me toward his limo that was waiting. He helped me into the car while the driver put my wheelchair in the back. The drive was silent, I rested my head on his shoulder while he played with out interlocked hands.

He picked up our hands, kissing my knuckles.

I forced a smile to my lips as he smiled at me.

"I love you," He mumbled against the back of my hand.

I picked up my head as he moved my hand away. 'I love you' I mouthed.

He smiled softly, pressing his lips to mine. I kissed back gently.

It isn't a lie. I do love him. But not as much as before. I love Hikaru and Kaoru so much more. I love them... yeah. I love them.

How can I even think that now when my lips are kissing another man who isn't Hikaru nor Kaoru? Is this what's meant to happen? Me and Will? The cute gay couple in the media? Forever? Until... I die..?

William had a point though, relationships are between two people... not three. How would me and the twins work? It's not like I can kiss them the way I kiss Will and taking turns would be awkward...

But if we love each other, then we'll work it out. All I have to do is man up and break it off with Will.

Speaking of Will, when did I end up on his lap?? This is why you don't think when kissing, you lose control of your body and get lost in your mind.

I went back into my body, leaving my thoughts and taking in our position. I'm straddling his lap, his hands are on my ass, and we're no longer kissing, no, but, he is kissing my neck.

It might be hard for you readers to believe but we've never actually done it before...  actually it never really crosses my mind ever... so this position is causing my hormones to go insane.

We're in a car. Have some decency! What's wrong with this generation?

He nibbled slightly on the sensitive skin above my collarbone causing an unexpected moan to escape my lips. I immediately went bright red as I felt his toothy grin against my skin.

It was very sudden, but the car hit a bump which brought us back to reality as I climbed off his lap and stared out the window, my face bright red. He also kept his distance though from the corner of my eye, I can see him wearing an accomplished grin.

In all of our years together, all the make out sessions, all the heated moments when we were alone, never have I moaned.

Heyyyyy there.

So, what's this another update? So soon? Who am I anymore😂😂 I just love you guys so much that I wrote another chapter.

So this was a nice Will chapter. Filled with a fight, a make up, a make out and lots of thinkingggg.

Also I am a semi-innocent bean I don't know how to write smexy scenes so if you're here for a lemon, I'm sorry to disappoint, that make out scene is as far as it's going. Even writing that was awkward for me. Can you sense the awkwardness through the writing? I can😂

Question of the chapter!

Where are you in the world?

I'm in America! Or ya know, narrow it down to California, nice beaches and droughts and stuff. Idk how about another question bc I rlly wanna know!

For you people not from Cali, what comes to mind when you think of California?

Haha okay I'll leave now. I talk too much.