Chapter 26

Tamaki got me enrolled back into Ouran Academy. I'm really grateful, the twins are happy too. After our day at the market yesterday, they ended up staying for dinner, they hate my homophobic brothers as much as I do and they got stuck helping clean so that was fun to watch.

It's like they've never had to clean a day in their life! It was really cute.

I'm just trying to distract myself, honestly. I'm waiting at a coffee shop for Will, we're gonna have a coffee date. After seeing the picture of him and Daisuke yesterday, I've been a bit more stressed lately and my doctors say stress is really not good for my heart especially in the condition I'm in now.

I took a deep breath as my heart seemed to stutter in my chest. I took a drink of my water before seeing a frantic Will rush into the coffee shop. A few people in the shop recognized him but seemed to understand he wasn't in the mood to sign things as he came up to me. I've also been getting more attention since yesterday, all day yesterday while in the market people stared and pointed and it was uncomfortable.

"James, I-"

I motioned for him to sit down, interrupting him. He sat down and watched me write. He looked like a mess.

'So...how's your day been?'

He bit his lip. "Pretty shitty, since yesterday."

'Yeah me too'

I took another deep breath, ignoring the feeling in my chest.

"The picture looks kind of bad but it's not. We were working on a project for school and got hungry and his family owns that restaurant so we just went to go eat nothing happened and you know I love you, I wouldn't do anything to h-" he cut himself off when I started writing again.

'You don't love me anymore Will, not like you use to'

"What are are you talking about?? I love you."

'I know you do. But it's different now'

He clenched his jaw. "Well maybe this isn't even about me. Maybe you're just using this misunderstanding as a chance to break up with me because you want to run off with the twins. Which by the way. A relationship with both of them is so wrong! A relationship is supposed to be between two people! Not three!"

I sighed softly. 'Do you hear yourself?'

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Don't try to make me feel like I'm crazy. I know there's something going on between you three,"

'Have you met the rest of the host club?? We all act like this because we're friends I don't know why you don't see that!'

"What So you'd be fine if me and Daisuke-" he shut up as I glared at him.

'Do it already'

"Do what?"

'Break up with me'

"Why don't you break up with me?" He leaned forward slightly. "Hm? Since you're so eager to go back to Hikaru and Kaoru. Why don't you just get it over with?"

'I can't '

He leaned back in surprise. "Huh?"

'Because no matter what you do. Or what I do. Or how we feel. Or what we say. I still love you. So I cannot bring myself to break up with you. So you do it. Please.'

He blinked. "No."

Now it's my turn to blink. "Hm?"

"We know there are things wrong. Why don't we just fix it. I'll stop seeing Daisuke if you lessen the time you spend with the twins."