Chapter 3

Since I had to go to the hospital again for the rest of everything. I missed a whole bunch of school. Lucky me that Haruhi managed to get all my homework and classwork to me so I could turn it in when I get back. I missed the physical exams so I had the doctors just send in the information to the school.

"James! James wake up! School starts in half an hour!"

I opened my door, fully dressed and ready and smiled at my mom's bed hair and panicked face.

"Here's some money so you can take a cab or Uber. Be safe, be careful and don't over work yourself!" Then she ran off. I grabbed an apple and an extra marker and took an uber to school. I paid the driver before going inside the pink school.

"James!" Andrea came up to me, hugging me tightly.

Well then. Hello to her too.

"You were gone for so long! The three of us got really worried. Especially since Mai told us you might have a heart problem! We all thought you died!" I could hear in her voice that she was truely scared for my life and that thought made me smile sadly.

This girl got attached far to quickly. I hugged her back, holding her tightly for a moment before letting her go. I wrote on my whiteboard.

'I just had a few health issues, I'm fine now'

She nodded and sighed, hugging me once more. I smiled softly and pet her head, she pulled away and I gave her a gental kiss on the cheek making her go beat red.

'I'll see you later, Andrea George'

I smirked and walked away.

~Time Skip _After School_ Host Club~

"Your back!" They cheered as I walked in.

I smiled and nodded, I didn't see any of them all day.

"Did you take your medication this morning?" Haruhi asked.

I thought back to this morning. I woke up, went to the bathroom, showered, got dressed, saw my mom, grabbed an apple and called an uber. I avoid eye contact with Haruhi.

"You didn't, did you?!" She yelled.

I puffed out my cheeks and made a farting noise as I puffed the air out of my mouth.

"You should remember to by now, it should be instinct." She pulled some pill bottles out of her bag. "Your mom gave me these just in case you ever forgot to and you were already at school. I don't have the ones they recently prescribed you but these should work for now."

I nodded as a thanks to her as she handed me a bottle of water. I took the pills all at once and just like my mom, Haruhi freaked out. I just sighed and placed my hand on her head, I ruffled her hair a bit before I had to change into my cosplay outfit.

 I just sighed and placed my hand on her head, I ruffled her hair a bit before I had to change into my cosplay outfit

(his cosplay out fit^^ ignore the sword)

~Small skip~

"Welcome~ <3" I held a cute hand made sign that the host's pitched in to make that said welcome.