Chapter 13

I stepped into the school with a sigh, I was at an appointment today so I missed the entire school day. I'm falling behind on my school work.

"James! Hey!"

I turned around with wide eyes, seeing Daisuke, pink brushed across my cheeks as I waved, remembering what happened a few days prior.

"Where were you today? I- I mean the Host Club was really worried..."

I chuckled. 'appointment'

"Oh... Well uh, turns out Honey-senpai has a cavity. The host clubs having trouble with it."

I frowned. I hope everything ends well.

'how's Nekozawa doing?'

He furrowed his eyebrows. "He... Uh is the same... How do you know Nekozawa?"

'we've met'

"...Oh."

'what's with that reaction?' I chuckled .

"No reason.... It's just... Nekozawa can be very... Nevermind."

I laughed and rose an eyebrow. 'very what?'

"...charming?"

'can't lie, he is extremely handsome'

He rose an eyebrow and frowned. "What about me? Am I not handsome?"

I smirked. 'are you jealous of Nekozawa?'

He blushed. "N- no... It's just... You said... That he.... Oh whatever." he pouted and turned his back toward me.

I wrote quickly before running up to the front of him. 'of course you're handsome, one of the most handsomest men of this school'

He blushed such a bright red that his face just disappeared under all of that blush. I laughed, placing an arm around his shoulder, I should tell him now.

"Ehehe.... I... Uh... Have somewhere to go..." he ran off with a bright red face.

I sighed before stretching and making my way to music room 3, I should at least tell them. I knocked before walking in. Their were ladies inside already, but it was unusually quiet.

"James! You're here!" Tamaki cheered.

I nodded with a smile.

"I hear from your doctors that your health is improving." Kyoya stepped up.

My eyes widened. 'you talk to my doctors?'

"Well of course, it does involve one of our favored host members health."

I smiled. 'they said I'm getting better?'

"Yes."

'doctors lie, Kyoya' I'm going to miss the shadow king.

I hugged him for a second before removing myself from him and rushing to Haruhi.

"Hey James, excited for Karuizawa? I can't believe you convinced your mom."

'more like she convinced me'

Haruhi shook her head and laughed. "Of course she would."

Should I tell her...?

Suddenly Tamaki was screaming and rolling around with Honey biting his hand. Kyoya and I started ushering the ladies out.

"-it's disgraceful." Mori finished whatever he was saying.

Honey was off of Tamaki now and eveyone was silent as Honey flipped Mori suddenly.

"WHY TO YOU HAVE TO BE SO MEAN? JUST A LITTLE BIT OF CAKE WONT HURT ME!" he paused. "I HATE YOU TAKASHI!!!!" he ran out of the room and Tamaki chased after him.