Book » g

📖

You were under the big tree, reading books while the rain was pouring. You got to the most exciting part, where Lena tells the truth.

"Hey"Someone say. You look behind you, not seeing anyone. You look back at him.

"You, silly"He chuckled, sitting beside you.
You were pretty shocked because no one wanted to do anything with you, you were known as the School's biggest weirdo.

"What's your name?"He asked. You were trying to get some words out, but unfortunately failed.

"You're mute?"He asked. You shook your head, letting out a frown. You haven't really talked to anyone before.

"I'm y/n"You managed to say.

"I'm Grayson, nice to meet you"He say, smiling. You can see someone getting near you.

"You're too hot to be with her, babe"She said, looking at Grayson. You noticed that she was your ex bestfriend.

"Babe-"She grabbed his hand, walking away with him. She sent you a glare, and looked back at him.

At that moment, your heart instantly dropped. He sent you a smile, looking back at her.

Your eyes started to water, you wiped your tears away with the sleeve of your hoodie. You put your glasses back, walking to the bathroom.

You checked your bag to find out you left your book. You quickly ran outside.

You ran to the bench you sat at, not finding your book.

"Looking for this?"They ask. You look back to someone holding your book.

"Yeah-" You saw your book get ripped in front of you.

"Lena faked her own death what kind of bullshit is this!?"He ripped it apart. Once it was completely torn apart, he left, going to his little group.

You kneel down, picking up the pieces. You let the salty tears go, along with the sob. It was your mother's gift for your birthday before she died.

"Hey, you okay?"A familiar voice said. You can feel them kneel down beside you.

"Watching him tearing each page is like watching him tear my mother apart.."You mumbled.

He picked up the remaining paper, making me look up at him.

Grayson

He looked at you, smiling back.

📖