"Yes?"

"I have called you to inform about the important meeting that we will be having tonight at my pack. It was arranged in a short notice and I would like you to arrive here as soon as you can."

"Alright. Is this something regarding my pack?"

"Fortunately, no. You should be here before seven." He finished and I gave a quick 'ok' before cutting the call and walking to my room.

What the fuck is this that he wants to discuss? Don't fücking tell me it's about the mate bond cause I as hell don't want to discuss this shit.

After taking a shower and eating lunch, I was completing some paper work when a knock was heard on the door.

"Come in."

Hayden closed the door behind him taking a sit on one of the chairs.

"What is it?" He asked as I started arranging the papers in order.

"Meeting at the King's pack. We leave in an hour." I replied and he nodded his head going out to get ready. It is always important to bring your betas with you in the King's meeting.

It was almost 5 now and we were leaving with Eyana in charge. I was dressed in a formal top like grey shirt with jeans while Hayden wore a t-shirt and ripped jeans. One and a half hour later, we arrived at the pack and it didn't take long to reach the massive pack house they had which was home to more than 1000 people. There were several houses outside the pack house for those who like to stay alone or with their family just like there were in mine.

I walked in with Hayden beside me to see Reece instructing someone about the preparation and stuff but he stopped when he noticed our presence and strode to us.

"Alpha Athena, Glad you could make it." He shook my hand and did the same with Hayden too.

"The meeting is just about to start. Let's go."

We followed him to a large room packed with egoistic alphas sitting on a table with their betas discussing about pack stuff and shitty things. I went and sat on the chair assigned for me with Hayden sitting on my right. I was two seats away from the head chair where the King aka Alpha Xason will be sitting with Reece on the other end.

Just call him Xason. Raima mumbled

I fucking call him that. I fired back and she shut up at once.

Smoke and after shave smell hit my nostrils as the door opened and the whole room became silent. The sound of his footsteps were the only sound in the room. He was wearing a black shirt, sleeves rolled up and dark washed jeans. The aura of power and dominance radiating off of him which was enough to attract attention. His hair effortlessly styled. His jaw set hard making his lip piercing look dangerous and hot on him at the same time.

Walking to the table, he sat on the head chair without making eye contact. But that's what made him different from others, his will power of having control over everything. Even on something like the mate bond made by the Moon Goddess herself.

"Good evening, thank you for arriving at such a short notice. Let's start with the meeting." He greeted which was more like a command.