ch.5 ⨯ last [smut]

Beginne am Anfang

I noticed I was only left in my black laced bra and panties.

He lifted his shirt off of my his body, revealing his perfectly carved abs. They were glowing and seemed mesmerizing.

Although the many times we had sex, I was still not fully comfortable with showing my body to him. You see, I had medium-ish sized breasts and a tiny bit of belly fat. My stomach wasn't completely flat.. But Jungkook never seemed to care.

I hid my stomach and breasts, trying to have Jungkook not be able to see them.

He lifted my arms from covering myself, "You're so beautiful, babygirl. Don't hide it."

Jungkook moved his lips onto my breasts. He lifted both bra straps off of my shoulder, and onto the side of my shoulder. He then slid my whole bra off of my body.

I slightly blushed as he looked like he was craving something from me. He was actually  a ways away from his actual dessert.

He sucked on my nipple while massaging the other breast. He flicked his tongue on my nipple making me moan a bit.

He continued doing what he was doing, until he moved his head down to my thighs. He started moving my panties down, and pulled them off.

He looked hungry and starving for my dessert. He put his tongue onto my, already wet, vagina.

I gasped and moaned loudly from his pleasuring.

He licked all around my vagina opening, and went up to my clit. He pleasured me in so many ways and made everything seem so magical.

He pushed his tongue into my vagina, sending a chill all throughout my body. I arched my back in pleasure and gave wavy breaths.

He spread my legs even wider and kept doing things, making my body yearn for more. I wanted him inside me already.

"Jungkook, please hurry u-up.." I moaned out.

He looked up at me, "Eager, are we? Well, you'll have to do more than that, babygirl.."

"Please, Jung.. Jungkook, I want to feel you inside me." I moaned out again.

"Now, baby, you know my name isn't Jungkook right now. It's daddy.." he said to me in a stern tone. He put his tongue slightly deeper in my pussy, making it harder for me to breathe and talk at the time.

"B-but.. I can't—." He slapped my inner-thigh, making me yelp.

"Fuck, Jungkook!" I yelled.

"If you want me inside you, just call me the right name. Then I'll grant your wishes."

"D-daddy, I want you to put your dick inside me and make me s-scream out!" I barely yelled out. I didn't know how I was this weak already..

"Of course, babygirl.." He got up and unbuckled his belt. Whenever he unbuckled his belt, it turned me on so badly.

He threw his belt on the floor and continued sliding his pants off, along with his boxers.

His big member sprung out of boxers and I bit my lip, getting turned on by what was right infront of me.

He grabbed a condom from his drawer, next to the bed. He eagerly opened the little package, tearing it with his teeth. He slid the condom on his member.

He climbed ontop of me, pushing me back down, with my back against the bed mattress again. He slowly inserted his member inside me and I moaned out.

"Daddy.." I moaned out, enjoying what I was feeling.

He pushed his member in and out me, slowly. My patience was falling fast, so I wanted him to go faster.

"Go faster, Ju—Daddy~"

"W-whatever my baby wants.." he said as he got faster.

His pace fastened and the bed was practically shaking. Him and I were both a moaning mess. I moaned out his name, 'Daddy', several times, while he named out my name also.

Sooner or later, we would both reach our high.

I would come first, then he would. He came into the condom that was wrapped around his member, although some of the cum would leak out, dripping onto my stomach.

We were both panting, out of breath from the great time we just had. Jungkook fell right beside me.

He turned towards me, kissing my forehead. "You're too good at this, jagiya.." he whispered in my ear.

"What a great way to spend our last sex, for a while," I teased him, giggling.

end of "ch.5 last [smut]"
___