Ch.22 It's a Trap!

Start from the beginning

Kotori:Ready?

Y/N:Ready as i'll ever be.

I walked up on stage behind Miku as she faced me.She gave me a glare while I gave her a bored expression.Miku's glare disappeared as she gave me a smile.

Miku:What's your name?

Y/N:Marie,Miku Izayoi I presume?

Miku:That's me.

Y/N:Huh,say,mind selling me your panties your wearing right now for 30,000 yen?Bet I could make a killing.

Kotori:?!

Miku:?!

Kotori:What the hell do you-

Miku:Let's see.I won't sell them but,i'll trade them for yours.

Y/N:That so?

Miku:That was joke,hehe....

Y/N:Same here.

......

Shido:How does Y/N do this without or before using the choices?

Kotori:I didn't notice myself but Y/N is analyzing Miku.Trying to find her likes and dislikes.My best guess is that he asked that because of how lovestruck she was when the AST tried to kill her.Plus,this style of attitude is more suited for Y/N instead of some cutesy girl.

Shido:Impressive......

........

Miku walked up and placed her hand on the ribbon of my uniform with a devilish smirk on her face.

Miku:This uniform,do you go to Raizen?

Y/N:Yep.

Miku:I see,let's start over then.

Miku held out her hand and smiled at me.

Miku:I'm Miku Izayoi from Rindoji Girls' Academy.

Y/N:Marie Itsuka.

I shook her hand.

Miku:That's a nice name.

Y/N:Thanks,I guess.This place is off limits,what are you doing here,Miku?

Miku turned away and faced the empty theater.Before slowing spinning.

Miku:I love the stage,you know.

Y/N:What do you mean?

Miku:I love feeling like everyone needs my song.I love that atmosphere!Could it be that you haven't heard of me before?

Y/N:I already knew your name when I saw you but if you're asking if I've listened to your songs before,then that's a no.I heard about you through some friends.

Miku:I see,well no matter.Coming in here is our little secret~

Miku placed her finger on my lips as she stared longingly into my eyes as I gently moved her finger off my lips.

Y/N:Well I better head back before someone thinks i'm ditching.You coming?

Miku:Yep.

I kept walking until I tripped on one of the wires.I began to fall as I regained my balance and caught the fast falling plank.I pushed it back up as I looked at my scraped hand.